Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
kusinera11 said:
Glad you like my avatar...I love it! They both look so cute! I chose it because I love dogs, I love Michael, I love Jennifer...

I am also emotionally attached to this couple...I live near Jennifer and sometimes I buy coffee at the Starbucks, but lo and behold, no sightings yet. I think they buy their coffee really early in the morning, whereas I, let's just say, don't get up til later...

I was so upset when I heard about the "break-up" news, so I scanned all the magazines and started thinking positive thoughts about them. I knew though that the news wasn't true -- they look so TOGETHER. I wish though that they finally make a red-carpet appearance together. Maybe at the premiere?
hi, kusinera. I wanted to ask you what was the date of the latest US weekly mag you said you have that had the photo of MV and JG coz I just bought one today thinking it was the latest (it's one where J lo was wearing her engagement ring). I'll really appreciate it if you tell me. thanks!

lol ok i just noticed something else about the "photo" Jen is always wearing sun glasses...i mean i know its sunny...but it seems like every Photo of them we see shes wearing glasses or sunglasses..mikey some times to but not always.sorry i'll shut up

mystery_chick said:
:lol: Okay everyone now should have a number, If i missed someone, feel free to yell at me. uhhh okay so new members...

:welcome: to #40 betta #42 Vaughn's girl_1 #43 Aussie Alias lover #55 runslikewind87a #88 HeatherLOVESAlias and #90 J.A. VARTAN Wow, we are growing very fast! :D

I’m emotionally attached to the JG/MV relationship freak club

# 1 Mandy
#2 Loozy
#3 svfan4ever
#4 alias freak69
#5 julesomme
#6 KateJones47
#7 aliasgirlie
#8 alias luver
#9 mightylittleone
#10 syd wannabe
#11 liliana
#12 aliasballer21
#13 vartancrazy24
#14 vampire girl
#15 Syd_Vaughn4ever
#16 *aLiAs gUrl*
#17 Noemi
#18 aliascazUK
#19 Azalea
#20 Tuulia
#21 freakforalias
#22 totallyspies
#23 jerseyhartnett
#24 shannyn1016
#25 kay
#26 tab
#27 parisMalias
#28 sts1398
#29 Jems
#30 sweetlilchica
#31 vartan-lova
#32 Varya
#33 ~*~Tinker Belle~*~
#34 #1aliasfan
#35 auntof3
#36 Vartanbabe
#37 3stakcsofsociety
#38 Xtremelimits08
#39 krzykty57789
#40 betta
#41 spy41
#42 Vaughn's girl_1
#43 Aussie Alias lover
#47 ames723
#55 runslikewind87a
#68 Mad about Alias
#88 HeatherLOVESAlias
#90 J.A. VARTAN
#101 yourALIAS

--Mandy :angelic:
Thanks Mandy!!

Eryn

Xtremelimits08 said:
lol ok i just noticed something else about the "photo" Jen is always wearing sun glasses...i mean i know its sunny...but it seems like every Photo of them we see shes wearing glasses or sunglasses..mikey some times to but not always.sorry i'll shut up
I think that's just a thing a lot of celebrities do because they always feel so exposed when they go out in public, sunglasses give you a feeling of being able to hide a little, and they make it less likely they'll get recognized by the public or by the papparazzi.

But Jennifer actually does have prescription glasses, she just usually wears contacts. I'm not sure about Michael, but I think he does too. So sometimes (like all us contact wearers), it's just easier to wear your glasses.

mystery_chick said:
ohh can i knight you and you can be our offical stalker? :woot: pretty please :lol:
--mandy :angelic:
I would love that job!!

Too bad I live absolutely no where near them. That is actually probably a good thing, I am already so obsessed with the whole thing.

Which is the picture that JG is wearing MV ring? I only foud the new one from US.

Sure, I'll be on the look-out. Don't really want to stalk them in the real sense of the word. From what I hear, she is really friendly and is not a diva at all. She walks to the Starbucks and the grocery store nearby from her house. I want to see her and tell her how devoted we are to her and Michael.

The Us magazine is dated March 29th. It has Jennifer Aniston on the cover (along with many other celebs). The picture of Jen and Michael is in the front part of the magazine where they usually feature a montage of celebs around town during the week. She was wearing a white sweater and sunglasses and Michael was wearing a striped long-sleeved shirt. It is on the bottom left corner.

Mrs. Sark said:
That's it! Who wants to move to California with me?!
*raises hand*

me please Joyie - shall we get a HUGE pad and loads of us can live there together!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

If i remember right, the picture about the ring is from last July, the end of last July......i am almost sure because i left very happy for the see after i saw this picture....it was the end of July...

I wanna move to California, too...

Please, let me move with you!!!

And as long as I get a Starbucks- coffee every morning, I am the happiest person in the morning...

And since I am in Karlsruhe, which means at home, and not in Heidelberg, where they have a Starbucks, I am not that happy as usual...

I want a Starbucks in Karlsruhe... *sniffle*

And some tidbit that just came into my mind...

One day, during the semester, me and a friend were at Starbucks, getting coffee in between classes, and when we came out, there was this whole group of Asian- tourists, taking pictures of us...

Seriously, I am not kidding...

It sometimes seems as though students in Heidelberg are a favoured subject of Asian tourists... They always photograph them...

It felt so weird...

And on the same day, a pic of the Palace was posted of MV and JG getting coffee at Starbucks... I was laughing so hard, I cried...

My mom was wondering if I was nuts...

But back to the topic:

WANNA MOVIE TO CALIFORNIA!

Saw the US pic of MV leaving JG's house:

Can we officially start the campaign for MV for 'People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive 2004?"

Seriously, can he get any hotter!!!!

Ive already decided that as soon as i graduate im moving to the states, it was gonna be New York but if Jems and Joyie and going to LA im there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all stalk together :Ph34r: :lol: :lol:

aliascazUK said:
Ive already decided that as soon as i graduate im moving to the states, it was gonna be New York but if Jems and Joyie and going to LA im there!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can all stalk together :Ph34r: :lol: :lol:
great plan!!! :P (y)

ok lets start planning a move!! im girlfreind is goin to LA i think this week or next!! im soo freakin jealous!! we have a freind that lives in veince i think!!
sucks ass! here in northern va all we have is politicans, nothing as exciting as celebs! although some do make visits to dc but i always miss when they are in town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back