Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing...I mean the way we feel about Jennifer and Michael...because we are not jealous...I mean in a bad way jealous, it's the opposite...we love them. We love everything about them. They are perfect together. Thank God they are together! I'm so happy to them, like they were one of my relatives. I love this couple. I love this couple. I love this couple. I wish the best for them from the bottom of my sweety heart! God bless them forever. :rolleyes:

ok kinda off topic, but im watching disney channel with my sister and theyre talking about the mickey mouses that the stars painted. the first star they list as having painted a mouse is jennifer!! i wonder what her mouse looks like!

Mandy, I love EGAS. That is the perfect diagnosis for what we have. The thing is, I don't want help for it. No therapist for me. I'll stick to my obsessive nature when it comes to these two!

so, just in case you were wondering...cuz i know you ALL are...

icon_statue_garner.jpg

Mickey Mouse so cute.

I like the globe so it symbolises where Sydney has been all round the world.

What does it say on his ear??

I can read Secret !! Does it say anything else??

Back to work !!

Hehe maybe :smiley:

When I was in orlando over winter break I took my picture with her mickey mouse! I was sooo excited, I went out of my way to get my family to come with me to look for her statue.

Emotional Gartan Attachment Syndroms go back a few pages to read the symptoms of EGAS :D
--Mandy :angelic:

MVhunny said:
ok kinda off topic, but im watching disney channel with my sister and theyre talking about the mickey mouses that the stars painted. the first star they list as having painted a mouse is jennifer!! i wonder what her mouse looks like!
oo I saw that the other day! I wanna see what it looks like!

'Night all!
Britt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back