Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
smartaleck81 said:
spy41 said:
krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
MaryJane said:
A little off topic but....regarding the Season 3 DVD's..has anyone heard what episodes they'll have a commentary for and who will be doing the commentaries?

Doublepaws - Is your friend going to be working on ALias next season?
I'm thinking obviosuly the premier and finale. Maybe facade. Seeing as thats when everything changes. Don't know. It'll most likely be one of the more popular episodes that the cast and crew loves, and i guess it's all JJ's decision.
I just want them to do one with the whole cast :smiley:
Yeah, like they did with "Almost 30 years"!! Everyone did that epi. It was funny!! :D :P ;) and cute!!
I heard that two of the fans of the show are going to do a commentary on the season premiere for the dvd. Did anyone else hear about this or have I completly lost my marbles? :D
Nope, you're right. Regina (from TWOP) is doing the commentary for The Two I believe.

spy41 said:
krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
MaryJane said:
A little off topic but....regarding the Season 3 DVD's..has anyone heard what episodes they'll have a commentary for and who will be doing the commentaries?

I'm thinking obviosuly the premier and finale. Maybe facade. Seeing as thats when everything changes. Don't know. It'll most likely be one of the more popular episodes that the cast and crew loves, and i guess it's all JJ's decision.
Yeah, like they did with "Almost 30 years"!! Everyone did that epi. It was funny!! :D :P ;) and cute!!
Yeah, talking about how MV had to shave because of Jen... ^_^ That was GREAT... they need to do that again

krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
MaryJane said:

Yeah, talking about how MV had to shave because of Jen... ^_^ That was GREAT... they need to do that again
Cause she's a "delicate little flower." lol. Or atleast that's what he said.

spy41 said:
krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
krzykty57789 said:
spy41 said:
MaryJane said:

Cause she's a "delicate little flower." lol. Or atleast that's what he said.
Yeah, he loved her even then :blush:... but that is adorable... I missed that with the S2 DVD

This forum is dead.. where is everyone... it's so empty...

It's like in old westerns when the town is empty you see the tumbleweeds fly by... well I'm seeing that here!!!

SOMEONE POST SOMETHING!!!!

The audio commentary sounds awesome. It's a pity I can't afford those dvds. :(

Is there a transcript for ATY? Just wondering... :D

alias09 said:

Uh, someone posted a transcript a while back, don't know what pages. Sorry.

I think last year the DVD commentary info was leaked like 2 weeks before it was released so unfortunately I think we have a while until we know who's doing which one.

I hope for a group one, or at least another MV/JG one w/o JJ, maybe with Ken Olin. I love Ken, he's soo funny!

alias09 said:

Azalea sent me the transcript a while ago. I could email it to you now if you like since Azy isn't on right now ^_^

jess said:
spy41 said:
svfan4ever said:
alias09 said:
Hey, thanks for helping.  ;)

~ a few more weeks before JG and MV are done with their filming. ~  :jump:
Probably not even... -_-
I thought Jen was done on the 9th. Or did it change?
I thought it was the 15th...or maybe that's MV...or maybe I mixed up the dates.
I heard the 9th and the 15th, so i don't know which one it is. I confuse myself sometimes. lol :D :P ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back