Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
CoveDweller11 said:
I'm not saying anything about this site, but someone names Zami at Fametracker ( in the Jennifer Garner thread) posted an interesting thing about Jen & mike still being together.  It is a theory!  Go check it out!  I too think they are together, and buy this theory!
did anyone check this out?
[post="980347"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Personally, I don't really like Fametracker. We've classified Fametracker unreliable. Even though this is the first positive thing I've heard come from FT, it doesn't make it more believeable.

oh ok, i had no idea what that site was all about.

man, i'm gonna jack that poster. who's going in with me? they just throw those away after they're done anyways. i have inside connections at the gap. i will get my hands on one of those.

I wish I lived in LA... next to MV and JG... and we were all best friends... and we all had nicknames for each other... JG=Jennygirl (don't know why)... MV=Sexy... hehe... and moi=erika... or whatever we came up with... ahhh... wouldn't that be cool if one of the people posting on these boards were really JG or MV? :lol: And they'd be one of the people trying to keep people's spirits up about their lovely (still on) relationship... ^_^ Hey... JG or MV... if you're out there... what was your favorite wedding picks? That'd be scary if they saw that... :blink: Anywho... the sad girl... if you're so confident that MV and JG broke up... and we're all confident (or hopeful--most of us, atleast)... that MV and JG are still going strong (cuz they are)... then why don't you start your own webstie somewhere far away from here...? Since you're not going to convince anyone here by saying 'Broke-up' or 'Break-Up' or any other form of that, why won't you just let us think happy thoughts? And pictures... Bunny Teeth
Sorry about that random rant... but maybe we could all post pictures of them from the times where people actually took pictures of them... HEY! I just thought of something... what if the paparazzi got pics of JG and MV together... and they don't want to say they're wrong... so they just throw them away...?! I'll just keep thinking that... :angelic:
It's sad because they planed to leaving together.
Eh? :confused:

Nice MV pic.

I was just on Fametracker.

Don't even know how to look at things on that site.

Sad Girl.

If you have nothing better to do than berate our fav couple Go Away.

We have had people like you before.

To quote a Jen/Syd line.

We don't need you for that !!

Dani :smiley:

Dani, sad girl IS the person that we've seen before! :lol: *sigh* Let's do drop it now. It does gets boring :lol:

Look at the hot MV pic! *drools* *pool of drool gather on the floor* *pool of drool turns into a river* *then an ocean* *Mandy faints from dehydration* :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

CoveDweller11 said:
in all honesty, i've seen some way hot mv pics before, but i think that one tops it.
[post="980401"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was thinking the exact same thing. This one is SO going on my desktop.

Sarah

I must commend Mandy and Jess for keeping this thread going. ;) (y)

Man if it were me and all these people's posting rumors etc I would go mad and pull my computer apart.

I think I know why this scene was cut.

It seemed oh so too real!! ;) :smiley:

cutkissparkinggarage.jpg

Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back