Status
Not open for further replies.
ReedCordial bandit said:
*eyes wide open* how wide does his mouth go :lol:

Sorry Mandy.... : :depressed:  :laughbounce:
[post="980420"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

haha that's what i was thinking! :blink:

Mandy - Yes ma'am! ;)

The MV ad pic! OMG! I am speechless, he looks so hot! I hope that stuff gets on ebay or really maybe that gap website for these promos will have him on it!

ReedCordial bandit said:
The look like fishies..... In the nicest possible way, of course ;)
[post="980424"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I dont' think it can be THAT nice if you say they look like fishies :lol: :P
--Mandy :angelic:

That is definitly not a PG kiss :lol: but it's just soo.... :love: now only if it wasn't Sydney and Vaughn but rather Jen and Michael :lol:

Thanks for the new, weekly thread for Gartan news. It's nice to know of others who want the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth --without giving any credibility to those gossip rags!!

uhh i cant wait to see it at my local gap (which is like 15 minutes away aww) lol. maybe i can go in a couple of days. uhh when it comes out in magazines or like online cause i barely bought some iron on transfer paper (hmm t shirt making anyone lol) good night people

mrs.marshall

mystery_chick said:
Oh geez, I kept on forgetting but who asked for an emotionally attached number? I have the time and energy to add you guys to the list now! just give a shout :smiley:
[post="980352"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yer i did :D
the picture ...... :jawdrop: :woot:

mmmmmm thank you :D

hi guys

i've never posted here before, but the Gap pic is mine and I just wanted to add really quick, since i forgot to mention it to Sarah, that I'd really like it if the pic wasn't posted elsewhere.

thanks so much :smiley:

vartansgirl

thanks for the pic ;) it was amazing and caused me to drool like all mv poics do 🤤

lol am i the only one who is finding the last couple pages on here a bit confusing :blink:

sad girl, you're starting to make me sad, MICHAEL AND JENNIFER FOREVER!!!!!!! :lovers:

i wish they made alias posters that you could buy at like walmart, my walls would be filled with them if they did :cloud9:

vartansgirl, thank you for posting the pic 🤤

I hope the picture is gonna be in Gap in the UK, because a 15 foot MV poster is definately something I need to see everytime I go into Gap :D :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back