Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
mystery_chick said:
Oh geez, I kept on forgetting but who asked for an emotionally attached number? I have the time and energy to add you guys to the list now! just give a shout :smiley:
--Mandy :angelic:
[post="980352"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'd like one please!!

mystery_chick said:
Dani, sad girl IS the person that we've seen before! :lol: *sigh* Let's do drop it now. It does gets boring :lol:
Look at the hot MV pic! *drools* *pool of drool gather on the floor* *pool of drool turns into a river* *then an ocean* *Mandy faints from dehydration* :lol:
[post="980394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*hands Mandy a mop and a box of water* ;)

Mmmm..... soo hot!! :woot: *starts drooling herself*

ReedCordial bandit said:
*eyes wide open* how wide does his mouth go :lol:

Sorry Mandy.... : :depressed:  :laughbounce:
[post="980420"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

mystery_chick said:
That is definitly not a PG kiss :lol: but it's just soo.... :love: now only if it wasn't Sydney and Vaughn but rather Jen and Michael :lol:
[post="980517"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:lol: ^_^

mt_casual_shirts_1.jpg

mt_outerwear_3.jpg

From the Gap website...

:thud:

I also found out that the reason we're not seeing any MV ads in magazines is because the ads him and Tom Brady and Josh whatshisname did only appear in male magazines like GQ while SJP and Jessica Alba ads appear in female magazines like Vogue.

Damn :hmm:

Well I will be investing in GQ if that's the only place I'm going to see those ads.

Holy mother of God does he look good!!! He's just too hot!!

:love:

vartansgirl said:
hi guys

i've never posted here before, but the Gap pic is mine and I just wanted to add really quick, since i forgot to mention it to Sarah, that I'd really like it if the pic wasn't posted elsewhere.

thanks so much :smiley:

vartansgirl
[post="980827"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you vartansgirl! If you have any problems with people posting them else where, let me know :smiley:

Alias Anna said:
hey guys... is it true about beniffer all over again? -_-
[post="980930"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

just fyi, no it's not and i think we're not going to elaborate on that.

Katrina Halliwell said:
I'd like one please!!
*hands Mandy a mop  and a box of water* ;)

Mmmm..... soo hot!! :woot: *starts drooling herself*

:lol: ^_^
[post="980938"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
*Drinks water....*

svfan4ever said:
mt_casual_shirts_1.jpg

mt_outerwear_3.jpg

From the Gap website...

[post="980959"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

*only to dool and faint again*

:lol:

I was just on the gap website and I only saw the one of MV. :thud: 🤤 Highly disappointed. :( I'm hoping we get a lot of print ads. They highlight SJP/Lenny/Josh/Jessica/Tom.

Where's the MV love? He looks too hot in those pictures. I have to go take a deep breath and return to normal breathing pattern. LOL! HA!HA!

julesvartan said:
I was just on the gap website and I only saw the one of MV. :thud: 🤤 Highly disappointed. :( I'm hoping we get a lot of print ads. They highlight SJP/Lenny/Josh/Jessica/Tom.

Where's the MV love? He looks too hot in those pictures. I have to go take a deep breath and return to normal breathing pattern. LOL! HA!HA!
[post="981083"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know. I searched up and down and read all the news articles and went to the Gap press release gallary, which had way too many pics of SJP and LK. They all mention MV but those were the only pictures I found. We need to spread the MV love... :(

At least the Gap chose him to represent them. They do recognize talent when they see it or should I say hotness? Well we'll just go with both. The only I don't agree with is Jessica Alba. I mean they could have picked someone else that Sarah Michelle Gellar IMO.

I'd say Jen but she's already done them. :smiley:

that picture is soooooooooooo hott!!!!!!!! :woot: 🤤 :thud: :thud: god that man is hott!!!!! i don't buy things from the gap oftern, but i'm going to have start going there like everday :lol:

lol yes "spread the mv love" what a great title :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back