Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all
still nothing i see
just wondering when that thing came out about jg and mv being spotted shopping for household items? If it was recent it seems real weird given the events of this last week! :(

oz_girl said:
Hey all
still nothing i see
just wondering when that thing came out about jg and mv being spotted shopping for household items? If it was recent it seems real weird given the events of this last week! :(
[post="989444"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
uhh i think the furniture shopping was a while ago... :blink:
--mandy :angelic:

It was me who heard it on the radio (about the sighting of them furniture shopping) but I can't remember exactly when it was. Earlier this summer - maybe in mid-late July? I'm not sure. It must have been either a mistaken sighting, or else they actually were shopping and planning to live together before things went wrong. Who knows? -_-

I kinda wish Jen or Michael would say something and put this to rest. I know it would be easier for me to handle this breakup thing if Jen just said it herself. I mean all of this speculation and BA rumors are driving me insane. I can only hope and pray that they are still together.

[quote name='don't_frost_the_pie_47' date='Sep 5 2004, 09:31 PM']I kinda wish Jen or Michael would say something and put this to rest. I know it would be easier for me to handle this breakup thing if Jen just said it herself. I mean all of this speculation and BA rumors are driving me insane. I can only hope and pray that they are still together.
[post="989515"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

i couldnt agree more (y)

Thanks to whomever posted the blooper pics. That was so great!

Jen has already said all she is going to say. She doesn't talk about her personal life because it's nobody else's business. So, don't hold your breath for a word from her. Although you are right, it would be easier if someone close to the situation spoke up. :sigh:

OMG the bloopers.

I saw all the pics on SD-1 the other day.

They are sooooooooooooo funny. :smiley: ;)

I don't think we will here anything from either of them.

They are both very/guarded private.

Let's just remember all the good times they had hey.

I can't wait for season 4.

What I would give to be a fly on the wall in the studio's this week.

With the love scene!! being shot!!

I would run around screaming.

"See they are still together".

Lol

Dani

The screen caps for the bloopers over at the Vartanho link have one with JG and MV holding hands while going down the hill. It's kinda cute...

Vartanbabe said:
This thread is making me emotionally tired. I thought the BA rumor was a thing of the past and that it had died.
[post="989667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

It is but people keep bringing it up ;) So far, the only sources commenting on it are known to be unreliable so its not even worth mentioning.

Those bloopers look great. MV is such a goofball, lol.

jess said:
It is but people keep bringing it up ;) So far, the only sources commenting on it are known to be unreliable so its not even worth mentioning.
Those bloopers look great.  MV is such a goofball, lol.
[post="989681"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
oh sorry. well alright. do you guys think we are ever going to get any news about them? *that is reliable*

do you guys think we are ever going to get any news about them?

I hope so...maybe not now but in the near future....

Anyway, If they broke up....well it could be only a bad period...and maybe they will be able to overpass this and get together again.....every couple has problems...I know two couples, great friends, that were together, then broke up, then got back together and now they are married and very happy......so who knows.....everything can happen when there is love!

Italian fan said:
I hope so...maybe not now but in the near future....

Anyway, If they broke up....well it could be only a bad period...and maybe they will be able to overpass this and get together again.....every couple has problems...I know two couples, great friends, that were together, then broke up, then got back together and now they are married and very happy......so who knows.....everything can happen when there is love!
[post="989755"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

but she has a new boiyfriend. so it wont be :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back