Gas Prices

If it goes over $2.00 here, I might have a cow. I think it did briefly last summer, for the most expensive gas... thankfully, my car will accept anything over 86.

crazy spinster said:
already over $2 here. i just got my first car too, so... i will feel the pain soon. :(
But Oooo you got your mom's old car, right? That's still exciting. Does it eat gas? My old jeep ate gas like crazy... I'd fill up $25 gallons a week. Not cool.

yeah, i got my mother's car, but it's not that old. a 2000 toyota celica. i haven't done much filling up, but my father tells me that it takes the most expensive kind of gas (er...premium? you can tell i don't know much about cars. :blush:).

Ooo nice car. My new car's a 2000 too. But I can fill my tank with regular, so that helps. But either way, these gas prices make me want a hybrid really bad!

Ooo nice car. My new car's a 2000 too. But I can fill my tank with regular, so that helps. But either way, these gas prices make me want a hybrid really bad!

thanks. the guy at the mcdonald's drive thru told me that today too. kind of random. :lol:

yeah, a hybrid would be really nice right about now. one of my friends has one - a toyota prius. niiice. ^_^

crazy spinster said:

thanks. the guy at the mcdonald's drive thru told me that today too. kind of random. :lol:

yeah, a hybrid would be really nice right about now. one of my friends has one - a toyota prius. niiice. ^_^
Oooo!

Actually, I think the prius is ugly. But it's hybrid, so it's all cool.

Off topic, but don't you love when the drive through people comment on random things to you?

Actually, I think the prius is ugly. But it's hybrid, so it's all cool.

it's okay. it sort of still has that new car smell, so i like it. :D

Off topic, but don't you love when the drive through people comment on random things to you?

haha, yeah! makes their mundane job a little more interesting. except when they try to hit on you. that's just weird and sort of stupid. :o_O:

Well, I don't have a car, but I know we have the one, if no the most expensive cost of petrol/gas in the world.

ya i live inbetween SD and LA (i saw SD cuz no one knows where temecual/murrieta actually is lol) and its a little over $2 bucks!! I hate it!! ya i can totally see it being $4 bucks or more in SD like around la jolla carzy spinster? or where in SD was it?

~lauren vartan

ooh... i forgot where it was. that was a while ago.

but yeah, the gas prices in la jolla are CRAZY. that's why i'll probably only buy gas in mira mesa where i live during the school year. ;)

oh wow...i haven't bought gas for soooo long, so i haven't been paying too much attention to the prices...but i believe that right now its in the 1.70's...like nance

Back