::GASP!::

Osiris

Cadet
ok, this will probably be the most bizarre thread you guys will ever run into... anyways, i noticed that you guys don't have any fun ships :(

so basically if you have a completely bizarre ship (example: Sydney/Sloane, or person/object). you can post about it here. [please keep it PG rated...]

or if you don't even want to talk about ships, just some really unbelievable thing, post here :smiley:

Osiris said:
(example: Sydney/Sloane, or person/object).  you can post about it here.
[post="1293196"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol, person/object :confused: :lol: ?? I think the ships are meant for all "possible" relationships because one of the biggest parts of Alias is all the different relationships going on. Ships are meant to voice your opinion on who you think would be the best for the storyline and such. Thats what I think atleast.

s
Marshall and the polar bear...there really was something going on there...and am I the only one who saw the sexual tension there between Sloanes computer and his phone? It was like, sooooo obvious...
/s
Osiris...you're so funny...I love this thread!

:sideroll: what a thread!!

um... I'm a boring S/V shipper :yawn: hehe

but after seeing sloane get out of the shower (season 2) with flesh coloured underwear (at least, I hope), I changed my mind for a milli-second ;)

Vaughn and his coin in season one was pretty great! Don't forget the Sydney/Francie sexual tension re: ATY commentary

Ummmmmmmmm.
As U Know, I am dumb.
I am Airy.
I am a Violet Crumble.
I am the Next Jessica Simpson.
And I embrace my stupidity.
It gives me something to talk about.
So ummmm, what's a ship???

sexivaughn_ismine said:
Ummmmmmmmm.
As U Know, I am dumb.
I am Airy.
I am a Violet Crumble.
I am the Next Jessica Simpson.
And I embrace my stupidity.
It gives me something to talk about.
So ummmm, what's a ship???
[post="1293815"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
a ship is a relation*ship*

and i can SOOOO see Sloane and his glasses :P

dixon and his chair what about S1 Slone and that orthapedic chair....

and clearly the issue of Weiss and that YoYo you could cut that tension with a knife- or a YoYo string...

Now we think about it what about Donavon and Alan?

Back