G'day from Down Under

I've been watching Alias since 'Cipher' in Season Two. It was the story and relationship between Jack and Irina that hooked me and had me screaming "Yes!!!" when they kissed (finally) in 'A Dark Turn'. Since then I've brought the first two seasons on DVD, and watched only the first half of season three. The moment I found out about the (contrived and no WAY did Irina sleep with Uncle Inappropriate Touching :angry: ) sister I stopped watching season three.

Season four hasn't aired Down Under so I haven't had the chance to NOT watch it. I follow the story line over the net, lurking but not posting on message boards because I never shut up when I get started. Honestly, I only follow the show because I want to know what my beloved SpyDaddy is up to... Jack Bristow is soooo the sexiest man on the show. I Love Victor Garber!!! Mmmmmm, SpyDaddy..... *drool*. I'm joining now (very late, I know) because I love fanfics. Never wrote an Alias one and I'm in the middle of a university semester right now... but I think I might have to take the opportunity and find a way to rewrite the whole Nadia thing of season three. Sorry to the people who love her, but I'm a Jack/Irina shipper hardcore and honestly, Nadia telling Sydney to basically "get over it" regarding Danny and Francie's deaths angered me. That is one insensitive "kind young woman."

Anyway, there is probably a word limit in this forum so I'll shut up (see what I mean). Hopefully I can snag a Jack Bristow avatar at some point, and I hope I'll have something interesting to contribute in fanfics.

:Ph34r: Hey there,I too am a newbie.....fromWest Oz,and its unbelievable the support for Alias in the land down under.I have followed it from the start and though I dont agree with everything that happens...(no,this is not Friends....STOP DATING!!) I still cant seem to pull myself away from it....I have a large collection of Alias collectable gear,my downfall financially,and one day when I get Ben outta the way,me and Jen are gonna marry........yeh right.

Every day when I come across a problem in life,I think to myself "How would Syd handle this situation?"
Does that make me a freak???????
Yep.And loving it.

And yes.....Channel 7 should be burnt to the ground.

Back