XBox Gears of War 2 | Gears of War 3 (XBox 360)

Stellar

Cadet
I'm a beast in gears kidsss. Lopez knows too. For those who don't play it. You wouldn't understand what it's like to be known =]

I'm semi pro kids. I have a life as well =]

P.S. Scags gets carried in cod. Gg

So how about that 2 second posting, even though flood control is on and you can only post every 30 seconds...

lol, im getting gow 2 but im not getting gow.. too late to start the series.

Gow2 should be bomb, but not everyone like yourself can say it wont be,

therefor it will be grand..

Stellar said:
I'm a beast in gears kidsss. Lopez knows too. For those who don't play it. You wouldn't understand what it's like to be known =]

I'm semi pro kids. I have a life as well =]

P.S. Scags gets carried in cod. Gg

what team are you on, and did you go to a tourny or was it an online one?
is 9-16 semi pro? or is it something else, anyways good **** bro, i used to beast gears but i quit a long time ago and now im bad and i get aggrivated when i play because i know exactly what i should do in every situation but i just cant do it like i used to.

played gow for a while then the game got boring, hopefully GoW2 is way better and lives up to it's hype. Saints Row 2 is going to be hella tight also/

what team are you on, and did you go to a tourny or was it an online one?
is 9-16 semi pro? or is it something else, anyways good **** bro, i used to beast gears but i quit a long time ago and now im bad and i get aggrivated when i play because i know exactly what i should do in every situation but i just cant do it like i used to.
GB won't get you semi pro at all. 9-16 is bad...
I went to lan events. I placed top 14 at toronto last year and top 10 at Chicago get at me =]

i did a CAL tournament and an MLG online tournament before i quit, CAL tournament was our first clan match we ever played together even before a GB match and we got put up against an LGD team. it was terrible, we didnt even know wtf a strat was, we did decent in the mlg tourney though later on but my teammates hated eachother sometimes they would get in fights and start blaming eachother then mute eachother mid match, i didnt want to boot anyone from the clan since they were all my friends and thats probly was our biggest downfall. If i was on a more serious team i probly coulda went far, i was basically the only support player on the team, support lancer called out strats and everything that was going on while my team kinda did their own thing. but i still love them.

when i said 9 - 16 i was saying are the top 9 through 16 teams considered semi pro.
In halo the top 16 are pro and in gears top 8 are pro. I wasnt sure which gears ranked teams were semi pro

lol im not stupid

Dude im pro, I played like 3 matches with my best friend, and blindshotted him with a sniper.
How pro can you get

Dude im pro, I played like 3 matches with my best friend, and blindshotted him with a sniper.
How pro can you get

lol i know your being sarcastic but gears just like any other competitive game is all about your team. 4 amazing players wont go that far without good strats and teamwork.

1st of all let me tell you that you will get smacked in gow! ok OMG u think ur good cuz u come out on top in pub matches ! ahahah that makes u semi lol add me and well play!

Back