Geek Show

over the weekend, someone said that Alias was a geek show. at first i wondered what he meant, and i found out that it's because of all the technical stuff. so i said, if alias is, then is james bond? and he said that james bond is kinda a geek show, so i felt better.

Alias is not a geek show. I mean it has all that everyone is wanting now a days. Romance and Action. Did they know what show they were talking about?

it's not a bad thing, just a category. i thought he was saying it was a stupid show, but then he said that "geek" is the antithesis :smiley:lol:smiley: of stupid. if you think about it, it's not like everyone knows what marshall is talking about when he talks about the gadgets and stuff. so by watching a geek show, you're not a geek. it's just that it's very technical.

i say its a very intelligent show.. and intellectual too.

"geek" might not be the best word...

and theres anew word in next years dictonary, geekfest... hmmm...

Well, I don't think having some technical stuff in the show once in a while makes it a geek show. Whenever you want to do something complicated, you're going to have to explain it. And I understand most of what Marshall says, so I wonder, what does that make me? (Ponders)

i think alias totally beats out seinfeld and on top of that, its not a geek show........IT ROX! how dare anyone accuse alias of being a geek show?

ems

:angelic: If loving Alias means I'm a geek, then bring it on cause I'm lovin' every second of it! - Geek Central all the way, that's all I can say. :angelic:

Back