General Chat

Really wanna watch a zombie movie xD I've seen "The Horde" on Netflix and some other ones, not sure if I wanna watch them though.

Valentino said:
Really wanna watch a zombie movie xD I've seen "The Horde" on Netflix and some other ones, not sure if I wanna watch them though.

I will watch the Horde too as my Netflix is free :smiley:

Good Afternoon friends. I can't wait till tommorow when i go on the sledge and Cinemas to watch Nativity 2!!!

When I first read your post I thought you may have watched The Horde, though reading again it might mean that you just saw it available and didn't actually watch it xD

If you have seen it, I was just asking how it was, if you liked it, etc =p

I was going to watch it last night but there was no English dub available (it's a French movie). There was subs, but I'd prefer both xD

I will be less online for a month as now i have triple much work as i did before, i can find 1 hour at the highest so sorry! However i will have a day of on Christmas so i may find time..

WalkingDead said:
I will be less online for a month as now i have triple much work as i did before, i can find 1 hour at the highest so sorry! However i will have a day of on Christmas so i may find time..

Good luck with what you are doing, hope to see you more active online one day soon :smiley:

Back