General Discussion

LOL!!!!
we're on the eppi after lanas cute "supposed to be dead" friend is left on this table to die!!!

no wait it's the one after that freaky girl that can transpot her self is in it!!!
is that like in the middle or end or wat?

obsessetion said:
LOL!!!!
we're on the eppi after lanas cute "supposed to be dead" friend is left on this table to die!!!

no wait it's the one after that freaky girl that can transpot her self is in it!!!
is that like in the middle or end or wat?
The episode your talking about is #14 in the season. We have episode #17 on this Wednesday.

22 total episodes in season 3 btw ^_^ :D .

OK SOOOO LEX KINDA DEF WANTED LANA AGAIN...woah lionels really freaky. i totally knew that lexs mom killed julian, i was just really confused when lex took the blame, but his explanation totally made sense. that family is just SO MESSED UP. i thought the whole clark send off was kinda weak though.

MVhunny said:
that family is just SO MESSED UP. i thought the whole clark send off was kinda weak though.
Yup they definetly are :lol:.

And I totally agree with you..it looked like something from a PBS kids show :lol: :P .

verdantheart said:
It's like Clark's pushing Lex to be evil or something.
-_- ✌️
yah really...i cant believe clark would be so nieve! although he really didnt have another choice. i guess he could have destroyed sommerhault before he exploded it by accident but did he really think he could trust lionel?

Back