GENERAL ER

MVhunny

Cadet
we dont yet have a topic to discuss er's recent eps!!! last nights was pretty good. i liked abbys phyche shift...although neela in the lab is a little weird...and pratt with the whole breast exam thing...my main focus is weaver and her baby right now, OH and corday and her little problem!! id def go with the surgeon!!!

i hope sams ex bf GOES HOME...hes just gonna mess things up!

Vartangirl419 said:
definatly with the surgeon...they look so cute together! :D Morris I think he should be fired, in every eppy he messes up!
morris needs to leave NOW. omg he was smoking pot on his shift and the only one who saw him was dr romano AND THEN HE GOT HIT BY THE HELICOPTER.

MVhunny said:
Vartangirl419 said:
definatly with the surgeon...they look so cute together! :D  Morris I think he should be fired, in every eppy he messes up!
morris needs to leave NOW. omg he was smoking pot on his shift and the only one who saw him was dr romano AND THEN HE GOT HIT BY THE HELICOPTER.
ditto to all of that...still wondering why he hasn't yet... :Ponder:

There's something about Neela that rubs the wrong way. I mean, I know she wants to be a good doctor and all but I just don't like her.

The rest of the cast rocks!

finally watched the season finale last night...i gotta say, as good of an episode that it was, it didn't seem like a season finale! sure the shooting scene is crazy (i think it was Jing-Me (sp?) by the way, LoL) but i just didn't feel that it was a good "season finale" episode...

but anyway, i agree with you regina_alias, i get that same feeling about Neela...not sure what it is...

yah it didnt really seem like a season finale...but it was still good. i think its cuz nothing really happened with a lot of the main characters like abby (besides the boards) carter (his whole thing was last week) corday...and the shooting this was just out of the blue!

I didn't even realize it was the season finale until the end of the ep! :lol: So different from the likes of season 8's finale... Lockdown. That was an amazing ep. Anyways... the season was alright, I guess.

Neela's kind of annoying... but the actress who plays her is doing a great job. She was smoking on the side of the road in one scene... when did she start smoking?

I like Sam, her kid, and their relationship with Luka. Sam REALLY doesn't like her ex... I don't blame her. Smoking up in front of his own son! :blink: I hope she comes back and reconciles with Luka... I like them together.

Abby's psych shift... I kind of rolled my eyes when her supervisor was like "they've never reacted like that to anyone else." :lol: I think the supervisor had a thing for her... But uh, what was with Abby riding away on the back of that guy's motorcycle? Who in the world was that?

MVhunny said:
OMG SEASON FINALE WOAH!!! the shooting thing at the end was kinda random, but sooooo good!!!!
i agreed!! ....this was a great finale NOT their best in the past years but it was good since this season wasnt as good as it shoulda been.....ACK i cant wait all summa.... ;)

OMG I KNOW who was that she was with on the motorcycle? im glad sam went away to get away from her ex, but i hope luka goes after her!!!

What will happen with Kerry and her baby? This weeks episode in Sweden was TOW where Kerrys wife dies and her family steals their baby. I was so upset, why did she have to die? To much contoversy with a married lesbian couple with a child on the show??
Please tell me that she at least get her baby back...

AliasFanSweden said:
Please tell me that she at least get her baby back...
The finale ended with Keri in court making a plea for her case to the judge. Keri's lawyer told her before they went in to the court that the judge they were seeing usually would lean towards the side that has two people to raise it as well as the fact the grandparents are retired whereas Keri works in the ER which has funky hours.

I bet she'll get the kid back. ^_^

hotpot said:
They have to do that, right? They can't trash her charachter entirely, can they? Then the show will be all misery and no happiness, and no one would like to watch! I liked Keri when she was happy though. Much better than bitter b****y Keri anyway :smiley:

AliasFanSweden said:
hotpot said:
They have to do that, right? They can't trash her charachter entirely, can they? Then the show will be all misery and no happiness, and no one would like to watch! I liked Keri when she was happy though. Much better than bitter b****y Keri anyway :smiley:
I'm betting she will. Like you said, what's going to happen to her if she doesn't? She loses all motivation, kidnaps the kid and we never see her again? Nooo, doesn't sound likely.

Although, when she does get it - look out for it having some crisis like all the kids of the ER docs do. :lol:

hotpot said:
Although, when she does get it - look out for it having some crisis like all the kids of the ER docs do. :lol:
Yeah, they all do... There always seems to be some problem with their kids. But Ella? Has something been wrong with her? I don't remember when she was an infant...

Back