GENERAL ER

AliasFanSweden said:
I liked Keri when she was happy though. Much better than bitter b****y Keri anyway :smiley:
haha, I know...I remember hating her character soooooo much, just her presense on the screen annoyed me...LoL :rolleyes:

AliasFanSweden said:
hotpot said:
Although, when she does get it - look out for it having some crisis like all the kids of the ER docs do. :lol:
Yeah, they all do... There always seems to be some problem with their kids. But Ella? Has something been wrong with her? I don't remember when she was an infant...
Ah, Ella was almost killed by Mark's daughter, remember? With her accidently getting that LSD or whatever it was ... :lol:

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
What was the point of Rachel coming back into it. It wasn't the best story to do with her. I didn't think this years finale was the best but its ER so its always good.
the thing with rachel was kinda random...but i think they wanted to give a little closure to the elizabeth story as well.

yah the finale was good, but there have def been better.

Yeah... I remember...
And Reese was deaf (and whatever happend to his mother, didn't she (also) die?. And with Kerrys baby there was something wrong at birth, right?
And Dr Chen, does she have a baby that she adopted away or something? I don't remember. They are re running some old episodes in sweden now, and in one eppi they said something about dr Chen and her maternity days leave. But in current show time, she doesn't have a kid, has she?
And there is always problem at the ER with Sams kid...
Who else has a child that almost has died?? :P

AliasFanSweden said:
Yeah... I remember...
And Reese was deaf (and whatever happend to his mother, didn't she (also) die?. And with Kerrys baby there was something wrong at birth, right?
And Dr Chen, does she have a baby that she adopted away or something? I don't remember. They are re running some old episodes in sweden now, and in one eppi they said something about dr Chen and her maternity days leave. But in current show time, she doesn't have a kid, has she?
And there is always problem at the ER with Sams kid...
Who else has a child that almost has died?? :P
reese's mother, carla, died in a car accident and benton eventually won custody even though he wasnt the birth father.
kerry and sandys baby was a preemy, so he had to saty in the NICU, but he was fine in the end.

chen was pregnant and she gave the baby up for adoption.
the other child who almost died was ella, dr. corday/dr greenes daughter.
sams son is just obsessed with medical stuff.

Back