General Hospital

Ryanne

Cadet
Hey everyone!! Are there any GH fans out there?? I personally love the show (of course, or why else would I be starting this thread!) My favorite couple (currently) is Scrubs but I love Sonny and Carly...I think I'll always like them as a couple. So if any likes GH (or basically has anything to say about it) post away!!!

Hey, Ryanne! :eek:ldhi: Did you see today's show? How are you liking Sonny/Kate? And who do you think Jake's kidnapper is? I know you love Sonny/Carly from way back...they will probably find their way back together someday!!! Who are your other favorites right now? Mine seem to be changing all the time. Right now it's Liason and Spinlu.

Hey Jenna!! Hmm...I'm not a big fan of Sonny/Kate....like they don't really bother me...but they're not my favorite....its probably cause I just love S&C that I really can't like when they are with other people. Jake's kidnapper??...I think its probably Amelia...she seems evil enough to do it. Plus, I think it's too obvious that they want us to believe that it's Sam.

Spinlu is so cute...but I kinda think that Logan and Lulu have more of a future...(but maybe not cause of the whole sleeping w/ Maxie thing.) TPTB will probably make Lulu and Logan fall in love or whatever...and then Lulu will find out about the deal....I haven't seen much of the teen's storylines...so maybe stuff has changed since I last saw! But everytime Spinlu are on together....its just too cute! :smiley:

Liason.....mmmm.....I've never been a fan....But I can't believe that Jason is going to be in jail all summer!! What is up w/ that?!? (just cause SB is going away on vaca for the summer!)

Kate's now telling Sonny that she wants him to have a "high profile" affair with someone so that the press won't think that Kate's interested in a mobster. I doubt that he'll do what Kate wants, but I guess he could reveal his affair with Amelia. I don't think either Kate or Carly know about that!!

Don't know if SB has left yet on his vacation or not. He's trying now to get bail so that he can look for Jake. I'm hoping Jason is the one who finds him.

Ohh man....I'm sure Carly will love Kate's idea...(can you sense the sarcasm?) Kate and Carly don't seem to get along....and I can see why!!

Well, at least today's show moved things forward a bit...Sam discovering that Amelia knows about the guys she married and scammed, and Kate discovering that Sonny DOES have a love life. Don't know if she knew it was Amelia in Sonny's office, but I loved her starting the fire alarm to get them out of there. lol

Wish the baby boy found at the daycare had been Jake...this kidnapping needs to be settled, the sooner the better. I don't think scrubs was on all week. :(

Hahahaha...I love how it's just you and me talking....it really is funny. I missed most of today's ep! I just happened to tune every time CarJax were on....how fun for me! ;)

I know!! The CarJax scenes are endless and all the same anymore! They fight over Jerry constantly. You probably saw how Jax has left town now to look for him and then Carly followed Jax. I read that Jerry is going to start harassing Carly next week and I think he's trying to get her to sleep with him. Yuck.

Did you see the scene where Liz thinks the baby is Jake and then discovers it isn't? RH's acting was so good...her expression changing from joy to anguish was perfectly acted, I thought.

We are the only ones so far, aren't we!! I'm sure there must be some other GH fans around....:smiley:

I missed the Liz scenes...but they sounds good!! Even though I'm not a huge fan of Liz....I still feel bad for her!

Ohh man! Carly sleeping w/ Jerry?? Si---ick! I hope that doesn't happen!!

Hey guys!

I read over at GHH that Maureen (the woman whose baby died in the house fire and appeared on EDH with Sam) took Jake. Apparently, Sam is going to figure out, but not say anything after Jason accuses her of taking Jake.

I like Kate/Sonny. Much more so than Amelia/Sonny.

Hey!!! Yeah! More people! :smiley:

Kate/Sonny aren't too bad...I'm sure I'd love them if I wasn't a diehard S&C fan....Amelia/Sonny...ehhh not so much!

Ohh really?? I never thought that Sam took Jake....I wonder when they're going to find him!

I read over at GHH that Maureen (the woman whose baby died in the house fire and appeared on EDH with Sam) took Jake. Apparently, Sam is going to figure out, but not say anything after Jason accuses her of taking Jake.
Hi, Agent_Tippin! I can see you've been a member here for a while...but, it's awesome for us former SD-1'ers to have a new home, thanks to this site.

So it IS Maureen. It makes sense that it would be her, because having the kidnapper be Amelia or Sam would take them out of their other S/L for a while, which has stepped up now that Sam knows about Amelia's file. Heartless of Sam, though, to not say anything when she figures out about the kidnapping. This Liz/baby/Jason/Sam drama is not going to go away anytime soon, I'm sure.

The Lucky/Liz argument yesterday was so well-done...

Well...they've made up now...in the bedroom. From the beginning of the kidnapping, though, Lucky has been a real jerk to Liz. He first let himself be swayed by Mac & Lainey's idea that Liz may have harmed Jake, accusing her of postpartum depression. He's accused Liz of being negligent for turning her back in the park to tie Cameron's shoe and has given her a really hard time. She's gone to see Jason several times at PCPD to give him updates and to get support from him. So...the big fight on Monday was Lucky still accusing Liz of being negligent and depending more on Jason than she does on him. Liz told him (she was furious with Lucky, yelled, and I loved her for it!) that the reason she was seeing Jason so much was that he gave her hope and comfort about Jake, which is something Lucky hadn't done even once. That kind of woke him up, I guess, because he came back later and they made up.

Amazingly, Amelia told Alexis yesterday all about Sam's past. Alexis looked concerned about the information, but didn't waste anytime warning Amelia that she had better stop her revenge plans against Sam. Sam confessed to Jason yesterday that she knows the baby is his and also told him about her past and how Amelia is set on revenge. Jason already knew all this, but he told Sam that he was sorry she had to go through the physical attack from Amelia's dad and then be faced with shooting him to protect herself. When it came to Jake, though, Jason questioned whether Sam had anything to do with the kidnapping. Sam did NOT take that well and is furious with him for thinking it. Sam encountered Amelia later and coldly told her not to underestimate her (Sam) and what she is capable of. It's looking like the rest of this week could be interesting...

Jason looked so 🤤 today.

I wonder how Sam is going to figure out it's Maureen...Amelia should put two and two together after hearing a baby crying while on the phone with Maureen. It will be interesting to see how this evolves...because it evolves quickly. GHH is reporting that Jake is found next week.

Liz's dream was :lovely: I very much want Jason and Liz to get back together.

Thanks so much for the recap!!! I've missed like every episode this week!!! I wonder if Amelia is going to be a long running character?? What do you guys think??

Is GHH2 super reliable? I mean....I feel like normally they are...but sometimes they seem to have random stuff on there!

Jason looked so 🤤 today.

I wonder how Sam is going to figure out it's Maureen...Amelia should put two and two together after hearing a baby crying while on the phone with Maureen. It will be interesting to see how this evolves...because it evolves quickly. GHH is reporting that Jake is found next week.

Liz's dream was :lovely: I very much want Jason and Liz to get back together.
Oh my gosh. Not only hot yesterday, but then again today!!! Loved him in the blue shirt and jacket yesterday, with his hair combed back and all that. Then today...one moment he's in the blue shirt doing the valve thing in the boiler room and the next second...shirt off, tan, sweaty, ripped..ditto on the 🤤 Loved how Carly told him to put his shirt on...she was a married woman. LOL

I loved Liz's dream, too, and am totally shipping Liason!!

Jason keeps saying he thinks Sam is keeping another big secret, so wonder if she already does know or suspects that Maureen took Jake. And then, there's the preview for tomorrow where Liz/Lucky are asking to put out a plea for Jake's return on EDH and Sam tells them absolutely not. If she does know and hasn't said anything, I doubt Jason can ever forgive her for that.

So GHH has their spoilers back up? The site seemed to be down or limited for a while.

Ryanne, sorry you've had to miss this week. GH has been pretty good and seems to be getting better. Today Tracy asked Lulu to check on Scott having a son who was born in Texas, so she can use that as blackmail to get out of Shady Brook and get him off Luke's back. Lulu put two and two together and figured that Logan must be Scott's son. She's having Spin look into it and she also confronted Logan about it.

Jerry showed up at Carly's house while Jax is off looking for him. Carly called Jason and met with him in the boiler room at the MC...that's how Jason happened strip down to his sleeveless t-shirt, trying to fix a valve that Carly accidently turned. Kate started a flirtation with Jerry when she found out he was Jax's brother and accepted an invitation for drinks. She doesn't know he's Craig, but at the end of the show overhears Sonny threatening Jerry. The other main thing today was Amelia and Sam having words...the animosity between them now is more than palpable. Think I read a week or so ago that Amelia will be around for a while longer.

Hey, Ryanne...thanks, I got your message. Hope your trip was really fun and that your group accomplished a lot! :smiley:

Have you caught up on GH...quite a lot happened last week. Amelia tipped Jason that she heard a baby crying at Maureen's house (the woman who had lost her baby in a fire), so she & Jason went to see if it was Jake and it was. Jason brought Jake home to Liz, causing Lucky to go all jealous. He arrested Jason for going out of town while he was on bail and now Jason is in Pentonville.

Ned came to PC (SO good to see him on again!!) and told Dillon about a job assisting a famous Hollywood director, so after a week of debate, Dillon's taking off. Tracy's trying to stop him, but everyone else wants him to go for it. Dillon didn't want to leave Lulu because he's in love with her, but she told him that she could never feel the same way. Then she lied and told him she was dating Logan just to discourage Dillon.

Jerry locked Carly & himself in the boiler room of the MC. He's trying to get under Carly's skin and probably into her bed, as well. He's also been flirty with Kate, but ever since Sonny set her straight on Jerry's misdeeds, she's kept her distance.

Maureen told Amelia & Jason that Sam saw her take Jake but didn't do anything. Sonny knows about that now, too, and has confronted Sam. She lied to him and Sonny hit the roof. Sam wants to get in to see Jason to try to clear up everything with him. Spoilers say he dumps her.

Noah has a rock singer look a-like named Eli Love, who is now in GH with an embolism. Noah and Patrick spent most of last week arguing over treatment of patients. The new student nurses (whom I think will all be on Night Shift) are crushing on Patrick.

One spoiler I read last week says that Em will find she's pregnant. How do you feel about a Nik/Em baby???

I'm leaving tomorrow for some beach time...should be back by the weekend. BTW...Night Shift starts Thursday!!

OMG!! Night Shift starts on Thursday?!?! I am so excited!! I hope its good!! Does that mean that P/R wont be on GH for awhile?

Ohhh how cute!! I would love a NEm baby!!!! That would be so nice for them!! Any plans for them to marry though??

Thanks so much for the recap!!! My mission trip was awesome!!!

Hey...did you get to watch Night Shift? If so, how was it??? I don't get Soap Net :( but read a recap. It kind of didn't make sense that Jason was on it, yet on GH he's in prison.

Just got caught up on this week's GH. I'd read spoilers that Spinelli/Georgie might be getting together and from the way she was helping him this week, looks like the s/l may turn that way. Maybe because Lulu's getting more involved with Logan. No NEm this week.

Ryanne, have you read Lean Mean Thirteen yet? Just finished and LOVED it!!! It had a lot of both Ranger and Morelli. Thought the plot of the book was one of her best ever.

Back