General Jennifer Garner

Azhria Lilu

Captain
The general Jennifer Garner thread :smiley: :angelic:

Below is just a random image from the 2002 Emmy Awards :smiley:

emmys1.jpg

I LOVED Jennifer Garner at the Emmys.
She was definitely best dressed, the Quuen of the Night.
I can't wait til next years Emmys. :angelic: :love: :angelfly: :angel2: :kissme: :blush: :blush2: :blowakiss: :xoxo:

I know! me too! it was soo pretty. I want one like it! I voted for her in the best dressed thing at entertainmenttonight.com after the emmy's...does anyone know how that turned out? I never found out

I don't know how that vote turned out, but I'm sure she did absolutely well! She also told a great and funny story about her ride to the Emmy's on Leno if you all saw it. Oh, to have been in that gas station they stopped at and to have seen Jennifer there would have been awesome! :D

Yes Jennifer Garner looks very pretty in her white dress and necklace like Royalty! ;) Jennifer Garner looked like she was having fun on Kiefer Sutherland's arm during the presentation of one of the awards! :angelic:

She also looked like the loving couple on her husband's, Scott Foley's arm! :love:

Enjoy your day and evening! :smiley: :D

Lynne

oh to live in la...then i could've had the chance to meet her! and i saw her on leno too. she's got a great sense of humor! ^_^ I know MV and BC and JJ and the rest of them must luv working with her

i just noticed that Jennifer Garner's mother is a retired college professor in English just like how Sydney Bristow's mother is a "retired" English teacher.

i also noticed that bothe Jennifer's and Sydney's middle initial is 'A.'

coincidence? i think not! :D

I was looking at the famous alumni webpage of the Timber Lake Playhouse in Mt. Carroll, IL, where my boyfriend once did summer stock (he lives near there), and Jennifer Garner was on it! Apparently she did summer stock in 1992 there. You can get to the page by going to www.timberlakeplayhouse.org and clicking on "cast" at the top.

Hi! Sorry, this is completely random, but someone e-mailed me about my last post, but I accidently clicked delete instead of read. Can whoever sent it to me please send again? Thanks... I can be a numps sometimes. :smiley:

That dress was incredible ! Wasn't JG one of the actresses who agreed to sell their Emmy dresses for charity ? I thought that was a really great idea !

Yep, I thought it should have gone for more money, too. That's a really nice dress.

Back