General Season Two Discussion

hotpot

The Bubbly
Marissa just needs to die. Like, now. The scenes with her and DJ (the gardener) are just way over the top. I hate how all of this stuff happened 'over the summer' and we are just supposed to go along with it. Marissa macking on him is just odd. But kudos to Ryan for telling her how it is at the carnival. I honestly don't know how I am going to make it a whole season with Marissa getting on my nerves this bad by the second episode. :mellow:

hahah suzi! marissa needs to die!!!!!! lol

anyway ok seth AWWWWWW SETH!!! :console: i love him and its soooooo sad that summer's pissed at him!!!!!!!. When she was all "What do you want from me Cohen" and he was "I just want you." and she said "no you dont" awwwwww :brokenheart:

but marissa is soooooooo supid :mad: whatev i dont like her
but the comic book club!!!!! omg too cute seth totaly wnated to date that guy and ryan was all like 'ok back away slowly...'
but i fully called that he was gonna be summer's boyfriend

anyway who isnt a ryan and seth shipper?!?!? :love: i mean they are just like BFF!!!!!!!!
cant wait till next week :D

I officially HATE DJ and Zach! Why do they have to bring in these new losers esp. Zach who is just "a WASP version of Seth." God, I spent all of last season rooting for Seth/Summer and Ryan/Marissa and now they're all gonna be with new people!

I really like how Sandy and Caleb are friends now. It's funny to see them interact. And does anyone else think Ryan and Seth should hook up? LOL they make a great couple. :D

hotpot said:
I missed tonights episode. Anything good happen?
[post="1071954"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, Ryan meets this girl in his AP Physics class and she hates him because he spills coffee on her and accidently punches her in the nose, plus she assumes he's a rich water polo type. By the end they're friends. Seth tried to be un-selfish and got a job cleaning toilets to get Summer and Zach concert tickets, but he screws it up by trying to kiss her. Then he sees Zach and Summer and Summer's dad all having lunch together and they're all happy. Um, what else? Oh yeah, Caleb made Julie CEO which pissed off Kirsten, but then he made it up to her by appointing her CFO.

Highlights:
Julie: Don't worry honey, Caleb won't go to jail.
Marissa: That's to bad because if he did we'd lose the house, you'd be out on the street, and I could go live with dad again.

Ryan: I moved here from Chino. I was you last year.
New Girl: Oh really? Did you get assaulted by the captain of the water polo team?
Ryan: Actually yes.

Two weeks: Christmukkah episode!

ms.katejones said:
Highlights:
Julie: Don't worry honey, Caleb won't go to jail.
Marissa: That's to bad because if he did we'd lose the house, you'd be out on the street, and I could go live with dad again.
Just die now Marissa. :hmm:

Ryan: I moved here from Chino. I was you last year.
New Girl: Oh really? Did you get assaulted by the captain of the water polo team?
Ryan: Actually yes.

[post="1071964"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
LMAO - too bad I missed that. Might have to see if it's up at BT. :smiley: Thanks for the recap! ^_^

It seems like there's new characters added every week! I don't mind though, it was funny when Ryan kept hurting Lindsey. (that's her name right?)

it was on yesturday... and was on today :smiley: depending what you are watching it on. i watch it on channel 4... all i got :( hehe but :love: it so i dont mind. im still back on the oh no she is pregnant is it ryans bit.

sd6452 said:
It seems like there's new characters added every week!  I don't mind though, it was funny when Ryan kept hurting Lindsey.  (that's her name right?)
[post="1081788"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I wanna see how the new characters are gonna be written. Cos right now I'm a bit lost. I want Seth & Summer to be together, and somehow Ryan & Marissa too. I miss last year a bit. -_-

Sophie said:
I wanna see how the new characters are gonna be written. Cos right now I'm a bit lost. I want Seth & Summer to be together, and somehow Ryan & Marissa too. I miss last year a bit. -_-
[post="1086727"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I want S/S and M/R together too. I don't really like any of the new characters. Although I think if Lindsay wasn't with Ryan and Zach wasn't with Summer I would like them. I think I would like Alex too if she wasn't all over Cohen and keeping him from Summer. I can't stand DJ at all though. Not a fan. 👎

episode 6 rocked my socks - what an awesome epi!!!! ;reallyexcited: from the christmukka festivities - to the "family reunion", to the vase thrown at Cals head - to the final xmas scene - it was such a fabulous episode! :smiley:

sorry, british...

i cant believe the whole lindsay scenario...
and omg isnt summer so amazing, with the whole chrismukkah miracle.
and isnt she so gorgeous in the sno.c

Back