General Season Two Discussion

two reviews by me

for 2.06 - The Chrismukkah that Almost Wasn't

As much as I loved Chrismukkah last year, I was a bit disappointed byt this episode.
I couldn't stop laughing when Linzee showed what she has made (I don't remember the name of this "hat"). Sorry, but it was so ugly !! lol
And it's probably because I'm European that I really thought the lights and the decoration of Linzee's house was way too much !!

for 2.07 - The Family Ties
I just saw the episode. It was sad seeing Jimmy going away. And for once I was also a bit sad for Marissa.
I still don't really like Linzee, and I don't see why Ryan does like her ?!
Drunk Seth was funny, and "bad" Seth too. It could be cool if he and Alex were together, but I don't see them as a couple for a loooong time.
The only new character I like is Alex, DJ isn't necessary at all and Zack, he's just Zack Seth is so much better than him !!
Maybe if the new characters were a bit different and more described I would start liking them.

i definitely agree with you that DJ is completely pointless on this show! he doesn't even speak! :blink: he's just there to be marissa's boy toy- he adds nothing to the show!

oh my gosh- drunk seth was amazing i could not stop laughing throughout the entire episode :rotflmao:

next week looks hiliarious! i love it when summer says "what's french for let's have sex?" my parents were like is that all you teengers think about lol :lol:

my review for 2.08 The Power of Love

So DJ left... lol he was useless so that's better that way.
I don't understand how Ryan can be attracted to Lindsay. She annoys me, she's so the fragile girl. I know it must have beeen hard for her to discover her father, and a sister.
And why can't Kirsten just accept the Lindsay & Ryan relationship. I mean she can't feel right now that Lindsay's her sister, and Ryan's not really her son. There should be no pb. She can be Lindsay's friend, like my sister can be my friend, lol. And they're teenagers, it not may be a long term relationship.
It's so not Sandy not to remember their anniversary :uh: He's not this kind of guy.
Oh and it's also not really Seth, I mean he knows what's right and wrong. He's a smart kid.
Maybe the characters are changing too fast.
For once I didn't dislike Julie, lol.

i. want. marissa. to. die!!!

i can't stand her, although when she crashed her dad's going away party she was funny. she's so "tragic, woe is me" and it's getting old. i can't stand her at all. and the whole summer/zach/seth/alex thing is getting old too. it's so obvious summer is still not over seth. and i think zach and alex would be good together. the best thing lately is in the promo for thursday ryan saying:
"you spent all last year pulling me down, i'm not letting you do the same to her" to marissa while she was drunk

Does anyone else alternately want to shake Seth or Summer every time one of them is telling the other one that they are over them or cool with them being with someone else?

GAH! There's been like 10 times where they have this look like they are about to grab the other and kiss, but it never happens!!! :hmm:

hotpot said:
Does anyone else alternately want to shake Seth or Summer every time one of them is telling the other one that they are over them or cool with them being with someone else?

GAH! There's been like 10 times where they have this look like they are about to grab the other and kiss, but it never happens!!! :hmm:
[post="1219979"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, it is totally FRUSTRATING to watch these two. Just when one of them is about to confess their feelings, the other one will say/something to change their mind. It looks like next ep we get some lip action though. Maybe? Please Josh? I'm DYING.

I really liked tonight's episode (and I only saw the last 15 minutes). Seth and Summer finally realized that being with other people just does not work. Their Spiderman-esque kiss was so cute!!

But the promo for next week looks like bad news for Alex/Marissa. And the way Marissa was acting to the "working" life seemed like she wasn't too happy.

I was so happy when Sandy took a BUS home to Kristen. It was so sweet.

Thank God Rebecca is gone! And boring Lindsay! I love the Sethummer and that mini-Seth was SOOOO cute. The look on Julie's face when Marissa told her about Alex was priceless.

i swear, that was one of the best oc episode ever! the whole ep was fabulous!!!!!!! :woot:

hehehheh stupid lindsey is finally gone- i couldn't stand how she kept saying she loved ryan and them kept breaking up with him :angry: poor guy :hug: he needs to find himself a nice girl :P

omg!!! the whole summer and seth spiderman kiss was amazing!!!!! i love how she saw the boy at the airport and thought of seth :love: i was jumping up and down when they kissed- it was like FINALLY!!!! :woot:

ms.katejones said:
The only thing I didn't like about the ep was hints that R/M will get back together. Grrrr. can't Marissa just stay a lesbian and stay away from Ryan?
[post="1234060"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I know, really!! Marissa should just stay with Alex. (y)

I really liked last night's ep, at least the Trey/Ryan parts. I'm kind of meh on the whole comic book thing...oops I mean graphic novel. Sandy was funny with the Newpsies.

Next week: Julie goes homicidal! WTF?

W00T!! Great episode. Stupid Seth. Tell your bloody girlfriend that your comic book dude is actually a dudette before the girl finds out. :rolleyes: And I loved the hug between Ryan and Trey. And go Marissa, she just rocks. But OH NO! That poor girl at the party.

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Apr 17 2005, 12:10 PM']i missed it last week but i heard that there was some sort of trey/ marissathing going on  :confused:
[post="1305014"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

There sort of was. Marissa decided to throw Trey a birthday party, so it seemed a bit weird. But it could have been because she wanted to have the party for Ryan's sake.

Still have yet to watch last weeks episode, but will have a marathon this weekend with this weeks and last weeks... Seth and Trey... what a surprise! :lol:

Oh, Ryan and Marissa finally kissed! I'm not really a fan of them as a couple, but they'd been building up to it for so long that it was actually good to see. Seth and Summer, on the other hand, are starting to bug. Why can't the writers give them something to do other than have lame fights every episode? And the comic book stroyline bores me, as does Kirsten flirting with Carter.

Julie is like my favorite character. She's so funny and evil, but I love her. Trey is really growing on me too.

awww the rainy day women. *screams..............................* omg omg omg omg, i still havent come down from seeing it yesterday!!!!#

YOU CANT FIGHT FATE! damn right, sethummer forever

*still screaming*

Back