General Season Two Discussion

i loved the ryan and marrissa kiss :love: those two just belong together :P

i agree with the whole Seth and Summer fighting in every episode, i wish that the writers would make their relationship a little more complex :rolleyes: but they're still my favourite couple!

i think Julie's hilarious, the show definitely wouldn't be the same with out her ;)

Okay, I finally saw last week's (since the bloody president was speaking :rolleyes:) and this week's. POOR MARISSA!! That made me so f*cking sad!!! I cannot believe Trey. And now Ryan thinks that Marissa/Trey have a thing. NOOOO. Wow. Seth and Summer are having way too much drama right now. And of course, Zach's in it all. Hopefully things will get better for them. Whoa, Kirsten was in a crash!! She'll be okay, but :(. Anyways, enough of my incoherent post. Can't wait till next week's! Only 2 episodes left! :hmm:

Is Trey a jerk or what? I used to think he had some potential in him but he just had to work on his weaknesses. But now, he's just a plain jerk after what he did to Marissa and that last scene from last night, all I have to say is :jawdrop: .

Wait, are the three returing characters
Oliver, Theresa, and Jimmy?
Just checking.

Also, I freaked out when Kirsten got into that accident.

SO
I officially hate Trey... he is so awful!! And he is coming between Ryan and Marissa when they finally got it back together!!
And I officially hate Zach because he is being such a back stabber to Seth - he knows Seth and Summer are meant to be and he is totally playing off of Seth's weaknesses!! I am so mad at him. I thought after he was like "you can't fight fate" that maybe he had potential. Um obviously not. What can I say... he put it best himself - "what do you expect from a water polo player?" :angry:
And Kirsten... she needs to get her act together!!

^ITA on the Trey hate. The guy desrves to get his ass kicked, preferably by Ryan. When Marissa hit him over the head with that log I was cheering and I'm saying this as someone who normally does not cheer for Marissa.

I'm freaking out about Kirsten though.

OMG. Tonight's episode...amazing. :shocked: Caleb's dead!! And it's so sad (not that I'm really a Caleb fan or anything) that Julie ended up not wanting to do that and it happened!! It's so bloody sad!!! And then how Kirsten never really got to say any kind words to him before he died.

But the prom was so sweet!! I just loved Seth's conversation with George Lucas (who was actually on TV! :eek:). I'm so glad that it helped Seth know where he had to be. And I'm happy that Zach finally realized that he's never going to get Summer back. And that speech that Seth gave in front of everyone at prom was so sweet!! It was just beautiful. And I knew that Ryan was going to end up at prom. That was so sweet, the dance between Ryan and Marissa. Although it still makes me sad that Ryan doesn't know about the baby he has with Theresa, especially since he was so close to knowing before going back to Newport. And Trey still pisses me off a lot. Baa.

OMG. The finale is next week! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. It looks so good. AHHHHHHHH.

I can't believe they killed Cal! (The writers, not Juju, I knew she wasn't a murderer.) Yay for Ryan and Seth showing up to prom! And yay for the return of Jimmy and Haylie next week! But boo on Kirsten for being an alcoholic. I feel so bad for her; she's gonna lose it after leaving things so bad with her father. I feel bad for Sandy too.

And the baby! Is it Ryan's? And why is Trey shooting Marissa? God I can't wait for next week!

i never saw cal dying coming- i was shocked :shocked:

happy that ryan and seth both showed up for prom :D

what the heck is Trey's problem?!?!? trying to shoot marissa and ryan :thud:

One thing I forgot to mention: I really liked Teresa in this ep. She was really mature and dead right in her assessment of Trey and Marissa. Of course, my good feeligns toward her might evaporate if that baby turns out to be Ryan's. Why couldn't they have just used a condom?! Stupid kids.

i agree- i think Theresa was really mature, i think it's sweet that she doesn't want to complicate Ryan's life with the baby, but i wish he knew, it's gonna be bad if he finds out :shocked:

and i like how she encouraged ryan to believe marissa, i guess there are no hard feelings :angelic:

Dude. The finale. Dude. DUDE. I was in tears the entire episode. I mean, first there's the funeral. So incredibly sad. Poor Kiki. And then the club. I'm so glad that Marissa didn't end up getting shot. Just some glass. And I'm glad that Seth was able to convince Kiki to go to rehab. It was so sad, but she needed it. And then poor Marissa!! I'm so glad that she finally told Summer. It was so sad though. I do like how the Coopers are trying to get the family back together, although it's a bit soon after Cal's death. And dude. When Ryan found out. DUDE. OMG. That fight. Ryan almost DIED. *cries* GO MARISSA!!! Trey deserved to be shot.

WHY! WHY MUST IT BE 4 BLOODY MONTHS TILL A NEW SEASON!?!?!?!?!

Yeah, Trey got what he deserved. Coop did the right thing a la Thelma & Louise. I'm glad they're playing the old episodes this summer as well because I actually missed a couple of episodes this season.

OMG OMG!!! That was so good. I was watching with like 15 people and every one of us was screaming at the end, "Shoot him Coop!!" I'm so glad Kirsten decided to get help. And that Julie and Jimmy are back together. It was nice to see Haylie again too.

My prediction for next year: Ryan is gonna find out about Teresa and the Baby.

Back