General Season Two Discussion

^^^ good prediction! i think he's gonna find out sometime! nothing stays a secret in th OC! ;)

I CAN'T BELIEVE TREY ALMOST KILLER RYAN! :jawdrop: i'm glad marissa shot him :D that sounds really evil of me :lol:

Despite everything that he did though, I somehow still have a slight inclination to feel for Trey.

This kid was a complete screw-up but his life was a screw-up of its own. I don't think he was a bad person. Just made all the wrong choices and it ended up costing him his life.

The episode was fine but that final scene took the cake. Marissa. MARISSA! Of all people. Marissa shoots Trey, Ryan's brother. They built it up nicely with the fight. The scene was done well.

Of course, Seth was stupid enough to NOT call the cops. Good job, dodohead! Typical Seth who can't think straight.

His first mistake was telling Ryan right away instead of going through Sandy first. Seth can't influence Ryan or make Ryan think rationally in a situation like that. Sandy can. He had to go to Sandy with this and ask him what to do. Sandy would have handled it much better.

And Sandy definitely would have called the cops and told them to go to Trey's apartment. Seth's second mistake.

I hope they don't move on from this quickly next season. The relationship between Ryan and Marissa will be rather interesting. And Ryan must feel like s*** - but I doubt he'll blame Marissa for shooting him - she did it save his life. Trey took his phone and was gonna jam it into Ryan's neck, probably killing him.

Marissa had really no choice. She could have done better in her attempt to stop Trey, but hey, it was hard and she tried. That gun was begging to be picked up and used.

She was right on time.

And Ryan. Well, I wonder if they're gonna get into Ryan's feelings about it all. They definitely should. He went to beat the $#!t out of his brother, and that ended up killing him. How bad will he feel about this?

Season 3 - November 3rd.

Good finale. This should make things more interesting next year. And of course, I hope Olivia Wilde :love: comes back for Season 3(Alex). Is Demi Moore (as Summer's mother) gonna make it to The O.C. after all?

I'm gonna miss the Summer and Marissa show. And the other O.C. hotties.

Back