Season 5 General spoiler

I read this on spoilerfix.com and was wondering what the rest of you thought about it.
"Michael Vartan is not leaving the show. Jack and Vaughn leave L.A., traveling to meet with people that have something to do with their respective pasts. The backstory about Vaughn's father becomes more complicated and may be linked to someone in Sydney's family. And, FYI, we still haven't seen the last of Lauren."

Alias_rocks_87 said:
. The backstory about Vaughn's father becomes more complicated and may be linked to someone in Sydney's family. And, FYI, we still haven't seen the last of Lauren."
[post="1255050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

We already know that Bill Vaughn is linked to Nadia, because he was assigned to protect her when she was younger. But I bet that he is also linked to Irena and that he will turn out to be the Sentinel.

"Sentinel" if I'm correct was the codename for "Yelena Derevko". Look back to "Welcome To Liberty Village". That's where it was mentioned.

Is Lauren coming back? OH felgercarb!!! just leave her dead please!! we need to see syd and vaughn together and happy! :angry: :( :thinking: :banghead: :lame:

I know this would never happen, but if it did, wouldn't it be awfully dreadful and yet somehow hysterical...

the connection of Vaughn's past and Sydney...

Irina had another affair with bill which resulted in a little love child...

Vaughnie

I had the same thoughts about Irina BV and that MV was their offspring. That would be a "sick" twist! Because it's obvious that BV and Irina knew each other. Maybe they knew eachother a little too well. What is Nadia isn't really Sloane's daughter but BV's daughter... NOw that could be interesting :o_O:

karina125 said:
I had the same thoughts about Irina BV and that MV was their offspring. That would be a "sick" twist! Because it's obvious that BV and Irina knew each other. Maybe they knew eachother a little too well. What is Nadia isn't really Sloane's daughter but BV's daughter... NOw that could be interesting  :o_O:
[post="1258180"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Don't even think like that if Syd and Vaughn are brother and sister then how can they be together it would be totally gross and Sloane has to be Nadia's father because it said in season three that the hourglass would show the father of the passenger where she is and Sloane found Nadia meaning he would have to be her father.

I was thinking that maybe Bill Vaughn was a double agent for the KGB and his partner was Irina and that maybe he betrayed the KGB so they had Irina kill him. :confused:

Back