Season 5 General Spoilers For Season 5

Here's all the poop from Spoilerfix.com =)

Alias Spoilers
Updated on June 7, 2005

Alias airs on Wednesdays at 9 p.m. EST on ABC. The show was renewed for a fifth season and will be moved to Thursdays at 8 p.m.

General Season 5 Spoilers:

06/07 - I hear Greg Grunberg will be back next season, since unfortunately, his pilot, The Catch, was not picked up. Speaking of GG, he just threw an amazing charity event, Hollywood’s Helping Hands, to raise money for Pediatric Epilepsy Project (his 8-year-old son, Jake, has epilepsy). Dominic Monaghan DJ’d (kick ass, per usual), and they event raised $300,000 … not too shabby … by auctioning off celebrity paintings, including Jen Garner, Scott Foley, Michael Vartan, (noticing a theme here?) and Ben Affleck’s will be auctioned off on eBay. YOU can help (and really SHOULD) by clicking on www.celebritycards.com, where you can buy greeting cards painted by some of our beloved faves. Source: Kristin on E!Online

06/07 - ABC will NOT let Vaughn die. Period. JJ Abrams will NOT let Vaughn die. Period. I have it from the highest authority -- three reliable sources who guarantee that Michael Vartan IS coming back for the next season of Alias. Source: Kristin on E!Online

06/07 - The fate of Alias after season 5 has not been decided yet. Source: Kristin on E!Online

06/03 - I have it on the highest authority that Michael Vartan will be back as a series regular when Alias returns for its fifth season. The concern is when we'll see Michael--or anyone on Alias, for that matter. I'm told ABC suits didn't know of Jennifer Garner's pregnancy when they decided to renew the show (given the surprising early pickup, she probably didn't even know herself), and now the higher-ups are in something of a pickle trying to figure out when the show can return. Sadly, according to a source close to the show, it's becoming unlikely that Alias will return in the fall as planned, instead coming back at a later date. Source: Kristin on E!Online

06/01 - The plan is to have Vartan and Vaughn back next season. And from what I'm hearing about the story, you're gonna love it. I'd even go so far as to say it's awesome. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

05/25 - From what I understand, everyone at the show is proceeding as if Season 5 will be the last. And that includes series creator J.J. Abrams. "We're sort of approaching this season as we do every season, like, 'This is it! So, let's just do the best job we can.' In that regard, I feel like it could be the last season, but there's been no indication [from ABC] like, "Wrap things up in 22!" And if such an edict were to come down from the network, J.J. assures me he'll be given enough time to script an appropriate farewell. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

05/23 - [They are trying to get Lena Olin to appear next year.] Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/16 - In an interview with "Access Hollywood's" Shaun Robinson, "Alias" creator J.J. Abrams says that Jennifer Garner's pregnancy "will affect" how the show's fifth season will be shot. "It will affect (shooting)," said Abrams. "But I think we have overcome a lot of other issues and things. I think the show will be a little bit different because of it, but Jennifer is so excited about everything right now..."In regards to Garner's physically demanding scenes, the producer says she will probably have to take it easy this season. "I'm sure kickboxing is probably out." Source: TheFutonCritic

05/05 - J.J. Abrams Teases Alias Season Five: "Alias is actually going to see another odd seismic shift, but it seems to be par for the course for this show. I'm optimistic. I think it's a pretty cool story." Hmm, maybe Melissa George will get her wish and Lauren Reed will come back. "Alias is a show in which death has a very unspecific definition, so I love Melissa. I think she’s very talented, so I would always consider having her back." [He also adds that he hopes Season 5 will start in January.] Source: About.com

05/02 - I hear that Nadia will be back for only three episodes for next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

04/13 - J.J. Abrams on whether Michael Vartan will leave Alias: "The plan is to have him back." As always, interpret as you like. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TVGuide

With that info, we can let our imaginations run away with us. Because what ever this big twist to season five is going to be, we will probably never guess it.

i hope lena re appears i wish she would fricken stay but....uggghhhh. :(

p.s. WISH ME LUCK!--8th grade graduation ceremony tonite at 6:45

More spoilers!!

07/12 - J.J. will be bringing in a couple of rookie agents and Sydney will serve as their mentor. I'm hearing that the roles haven't been cast yet, but they're looking for an actor and an actress in their early twenties as we speak. Ideas? Votes?Personally, I’m rooting for a guy by the name of David Anders … Or Bradley Cooper … Sniff, sniff. By the way, I'm told that David DID shoot a scene for Alias' finale, and it will either be included in the premiere or on the DVD. No news on Lena Olin signing on for the new season. It's very likely that Alias will end after this season. This is number 5, and all contracts would have to be renewed (all actors signed initial 5-year deals). Source: Kristin on E!Online

07/09 - Sydney Bristow will assume the roll of a handler to a few rookie agents next season. Here are the direct quotes from the magazine: Jennifer Garner: “I think it’s time for Sydney to grow up and be in a position of teaching someone younger. J.J. and I have talked about this a lot - because I don’t necessarily buy that she’s the wide-eyed innocent anymore at this point, so I’m interested to see her be almost the ‘handler’ for somebody new.” Jesse Alexander: “We’re going to be introducing some new characters that we are very excited about – some new young agents. Right now, we’re looking for a young woman and a young man around 23 years-old to kind of mix up it a little bit.” Source: Alias Yearbook (Thanks Alias Media for the tip.)

I would really like to see Sydney in this role. I think it would be an interesting challenge for her.

The only problem with the handler thin gis she will be involved with missions herself (n) and I love when syd is in the feild :woot: . I can't Sydney sitting around 4 a whole season just telling people what to do, unless she has to becasue in the show she becomes pregnant too. I guess that would make sense!

~Andrea :angelic:

Here's more from spoilerfix.com:

07/13 - Production on the show's fifth (and likely final) season is slated to begin on Monday, August 1. And as far as I know, ABC still plans to launch it this fall. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

I am going to have serious problems if this really is the last season.... WHY!?!?!?!

I am looking forward to the next season I really am. However...the one thing that really gets my blood boiling is the sudden appearance of the wording 'could be the last season of Alias'. I hope not!!!!! I need more then 5 seasons of Alias. Its the best show on TV. Dang then I'd have to join another save the show campaign.

November..hmm..that's a long time for waiting..but THANKS for answering..
I need also more then 5 seasons..I can't believe that everything should be over after this finale season.. :(

Back