Generation Girl Books

This has got to be BY-FARTHEST the most ambarassing/privet/and lamest things......
Well, I was going through my books and I came across a book. It's a Barbie book. :smiley::Hides:::smiley:
But it's a chapter book. I was really bored last night, so I read it. (It was a REALLY good book....) And I know
what your thinking:: "Oh Gosh...This kid likes Barbie...!" But actually, I WAS a fan. But I just read the book for
fun..... and I liked it, and I want to learn more.....

Umm, they are seiries, called
Generation Girl
by Melanie Stewert

I have/read #2 and that's the only one I have.

The first publishment was in May 1999 (a longg time ago...)

(I feel sooooo incredibly stupid right now....)

I don't really know why I'm posting this, considering why i feel like a complete idiot... But if you have any
knowledge on this topic can you reply??

And I was wondering if anyone knew another site besides EbAy or Amazon to buy books from (these books, anyway..)

Here's a pick of the book I have (Just embaressing to say...LOL)

0613277325.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Well, R&R............................... :blush: :blush: ................................. :blush: :blush:

I agree this is an embarrassing topic and I can't believe that I am replying to it!! :mad: but I had those!!! And it wasn't embarrassing 'cause I was like 9 at the time, but I loved those books, I had almost the whole collection, but I gave them to my nieces.. They were nice books :smiley:

oh wow, they made books for that? lol. I had all the barbies that were the generation girls, but i never knew there were books. dang, I guessed i missed out. lol!! i feel so dumb replying to this too, but yea, i was 9 back then. :P

Back