Comedy George Carlin

Randal R.

Thon'dar
Hello,

Surfing the net,just browsing thru youtube.Thought I would share them, he was seriously funny.

Watched these, and I laughed,and laughed.
The man had talent,was wise,and I think was a gift to mankind.

After watching these,,I realize I am much like Mr. Carlin in the way I see things also.
and watched some other things...interviews and such. George Carlin became brilliant,
and therefore should be recognized for bringing a little reality check in the form of laughter.
But, be mindful of his words.They do hold truth, otherwise,,it is not funny.
Still, he was brilliant in what he did.

Brilliance. ..it is not created,manufactured,or intended to be brilliant,,it just is.
-Randal R.

Adding this one I am watching,,it has some other funny stuff also.

in hindsight, I think there are people out there,who are Jokists or are active in Jokism.. People who hate jokes.Or is it people who play jokes on other people?
Or hate those that make jokes.Or hate the joke because it is racists,homophobic,Islamaphobic..well, you get the idea.A joke is bad because it may offend someone? or a Joke is bad because it reveals some truth to something?
or Comic-ism..people who hate comedians,or what comedians do.same rules apply as the first.
I can go on and on. Its stupid. It's deceptive.It's crazy.

But George Carlin made it funny.And makes a point at the same time.
-Randal R.

Last edited:
He was a brilliant comedian. It's just a shame that because he worked 'blue' that a lot of people will only remember him as "That guy from Bill & Ted" instead of as the comedian he was.

Back