George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire

I'm not sure if any of you had a chance to read George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, but for those of you who did I'm sure that you must have loved it. George R.R. Martin is indeed a master of his craft. Here are some character sketches from The Hedge Knight, the prequel to his famous A Song of Ice and Fire, please all feedbacks are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Here are several character sketches from George R.R. Martin's The Hedge Knight, the prequel to his famous A Song of Ice and Fire, enjoy :smiley:

Ser Lyonel Baratheon "The Laughing Storm":
lb.jpg

Egg:
Egg.jpg

Ser Duncan the Tall "Dunk":
Dunk.jpg

Tanselle:
Tanselle.jpg

Yes, you've probably heard of George R.R Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series, there are three books so far, A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, and A Storm of Swords.

Here is The Battle of the Trident as described by George R.R. Martin in A Song of Ice and Fire, enjoy :smiley:

The Battle of the Trident:
desktop_1_832x624.jpg

Legend of Huma Comic - Ashcan Edition

Devil's Due has put out some new ashcans - one side being G.I.Joe, and the other being The Legend of Huma. Most retailers have received a few copies. Be sure to stop by your local comic shop and pick up one of these ashcan editions. Not only is it a taste of what's to come, but it will make a nice collector's piece.

Back