Fantasy George R.R. Martin's "Game of Thrones"

Im at the bookstore as I type this from my Q. I finished the latest book of the WoT series a few days ago so I plan to head home with this one. Just read a good bit of it and it seems top notch. Thanks for letting me in on this little gem.

WatchMaker said:
Im at the bookstore as I type this from my Q. I finished the latest book of the WoT series a few days ago so I plan to head home with this one. Just read a good bit of it and it seems top notch. Thanks for letting me in on this little gem.

Heh, you'll enjoy it I am sure.

This would make for an interesting movie.. something gets naked every 5 pages.

HBO has picked up the rights to the entire song of ice and fire series and is intending to turn each novel into a season. The writers are signed on, and casting will likely begin soon, estimated 2008 series start, likely will end up as the replacement for deadwood in the summer line up.

Also George RR Martin (who got his start writing television scripts) will be writing one episode a season (what ever he deems the most crucial,or favorite moment in each novel), and in general will be present to make sure the scripts aren't butchered.

Incest happens to be the triggering event that causes a domino effect, so naturally when it comes to the topic of sex, you can't just simple dress it up and make it seem innocent. Even more so in a time where the majority of women were seen as property.

Back