George W. Bush

I really like GB!!! for those of you with the pick do you think Gore could do better not saying you all r Pro-Gore just saying you have 2 picks Gore or Bush and I would pick Bush anyday of the week three times on Sunday and twice on Saturday before having that idiot in office. thats my personal feelin'

~KM

Gore was a loser, he was a reporter in Vietnam, he had his own Bodyguard, even if he was miles away from the action.
GB flew high flying fighters in the National Guard, thats a little more less weak.

AliasHombre said:
DON'T compare GB to Stalin. Stalin murdered 24 MILLION of his own people. Thats 4x as many as HItler.
Look, I disagree with the anti-war people, but I respect the ones who are protesting because of their passion. If we didn't respect (respect doesn not mean to like) our leader ever, the country would fall apart.
exactly. so should those 24 million murdered russians have respected stalin just for the very sake that he was their LEADER? that was my point. that we don't have to respect someone just because of their job title. someone earns my respect by their actions, and judging from bush's, he has yet to earn it.

SarahCharlie said:
I agree with alias 56! Bush is a great president, and a better president then clinton could have ever been.
that is not true clinton was a great president and is highly underrated, and ever notice how some of the best presidents have slept around--just a funny thought

like........ Who???

I'm talking about the great prez who slept around

I think they weren't so great if they can't be faithful to their wife how can they be faithful to their country?

twinzz2003 said:
There is always another option besides war!!!
I generally stay out of political discussions, but I can't resist pointing out that this is a naive point of view. As a Christian, I believe in turning the other cheek, but I understand that from a country's point of view, it is not a good way to survive (and, indeed, in the case of individual Christians, that's how martyrs are created). Yes, there are other options besides war. It is a sad fact of life that sometimes the only other options are occupation or genocide. Most would find these alternatives unacceptable.
:(

Disclaimer--I am speaking in general and not to current events or personalities.

i dont like him...hes comes off as an idiot (he can't speak well at all) and hes so hell-bent on war i find it a little frightening...plus, he wants to really mess up the environment...

So what, he is not the most eloquent speaker. That doesn't make him a worse president.
The other president to have slept aroud was Kennedy, who wasn't that great of a president.
Besides Kennedy DID steal the election from Nixon. Thousands of dead people voted in Chigaco. He used the mob to do it, and when he didn't help the mob out, boom, assassinated.
Don't say that he got us through the cuban missle crisis, that was his advisors and his brother.

Bevinski said:
i dont like him...hes comes off as an idiot (he can't speak well at all) and hes so hell-bent on war i find it a little frightening...plus, he wants to really mess up the environment...
thank you i fully agree

So, Very few people get in on their own merits. Things like legacy and if your family gives money to the college and your name all make a difference, GB wasn't the only person to benefit from that.

Back