George W. Bush

GO Syd said:
SarahCharlie said:
GO Syd said:
he is a crappy prez but is handling iraq well
Shut up, GO syd!! Man, you would'ent no a good president if he slapped you in the face!

Bush, is one of the greatest presidents we've ever had!
that is a load of bull i do know good prez-clinton certainly was one depsite the whole monica lewinski thing
You realy make me sick!

Bill Clinton a good president!! Ha Ha thats funny!!! he wasn't faithful to his wife and he lied to his country I mean come on! Even if you think he was other wise, you can't just erase what he did. he did something so wrong morally and legally and didn't even get impeached!! Where is the justice in that?? and with Hillary, she didn't even leave him she acted like nothing happen. I think that blonde dye went to her head!!

~Km

SarahCharlie said:
GO Syd said:
SarahCharlie said:
GO Syd said:
he is a crappy prez but is handling iraq well
Shut up, GO syd!! Man, you would'ent no a good president if he slapped you in the face!

Bush, is one of the greatest presidents we've ever had!
that is a load of bull i do know good prez-clinton certainly was one depsite the whole monica lewinski thing
You realy make me sick!
u know it is like with art people only appreciate it after the artist is dead --lets just agree do disagree we can still be co yentahs on the penpal thing

SpyGurl001 said:
Bill Clinton a good president!! Ha Ha thats funny!!! he wasn't faithful to his wife and he lied to his country I mean come on! Even if you think he was other wise, you can't just erase what he did. he did something so wrong morally and legally and didn't even get impeached!! Where is the justice in that?? and with Hillary, she didn't even leave him she acted like nothing happen. I think that blonde dye went to her head!!

~Km
Clinton has made big mistakes, but that doesn't make him a bad president. He has done alot for this country. If a president cuts taxes, improves the economy, and strengthens relationships with other countries, but drinks and smokes excessively, cheats on his wife, and hires prostitutes, he's a person of bad morals but it doesnt make him a bad president.

As for Bush, I never really liked him. But I can't judge him too soon. We may not agree with some of his decisions, but I think he's doing what he can.

And please respect other people's opinions.

What measures stupidity? I repair TV's all day long, so if someone does not know how to do that, can I call them stupid? I am sure President Bush knows more than most of us do. Just because you may not agree with the man, it does not mean he is stupid. And yes, he messes up words, but so do all of us. Is there one of you that can stand up in front of a nation and not studder or mispronounce a word?

As far as stupid goes, Mr. President did you have sexual relations with that woman? President: no I did not have sex with her......2 years later oh duhhhhh is a blowjob sex? Duhhhh. I did not know that so I guess on YOUR definition of sex I did. Clinton was playing us all for stupid.

The man is doing a good job. He has made some mistakes, but overall I feel he his doing a good job.

hey, you know, this is sort of off-topic, but not really.

you know who does the best bush impression? that guy on jay leno. it's so close, it's spooky!! :blink:

and, just to be fair, you know who does the best clinton AND gore impressions? darrell hammond on snl. i can't decide which impression i like better. did anyone ever see that sketch where he was gore and was complaining about how "confusing" the florida ballots were? that was hilarious!! :lol:

I love Dana Carvey's impression of Bush. It always makes me laugh. When he gets to a big word, his eyebrows start to party.

I'm sorry, but I really do think he did try to help his country but I just can't respect the guy who lies and cheat I am not saying I never lied to anyone but Clinton was the man this country looked up to and he bold face lied to us also I'm a major person for morals and I think that moraly he is a very low man! But yes he did have some good points in his adm I'm sorry that I made myself look as if he was a horrible president he isn't, he is a just an unmoral and horrible person. thats what I think.

~KM

i think we ought to make a law that presidents need to know about foriegn affairs and about foreign countries and current affairs before they can even run for office

yes, wouldn't it be great if there was some sort of written test that all presidential candidates had to pass? sort of like the SATs for presidents. that would be great... :lol:

at the risk of getting yelled at again, i'd just like to point out that bush was a C student. while that's certainly not incredibly stupid, compared to a man like clinton (a rhodes scholar, people), bush sure is one dim bulb.

at least he did one smart thing - surrounding himself with smart people (even though i disagree with a lot of what his administration has done so far, i can't dispute the fact that they are all extremely intelligent people). but unfortunately for him, intelligence doesn't work by osmosis. ;)

*braces self for yelling and screaming by bush lovers*

Back