Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

German clique

Discussion in 'Random (CLOSED)' started by aliasjgfanaticmv, May 19, 2003.

1. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

Oook, so been seein people sayin they're part german and I thought....who else is? ME!!!! LMAO!!!! yeah so....who else is german? :)

2. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

*raises hand* MEEEEEEEEEEEE! *watches her hand float away* uhhhhh...

3. aliasjgfanaticmv

erm...I don't think that's normal...::grabs string and ties it to your hand:: ::gives it to you:: LOOKY!! It's a hand balloon!!! :woot:

4. AliasALIAS

AliasALIAS Guest

I didn't know you two were German. Do you speak German? :)

5. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

lol no way! i hate german, i think its ugly ^_^ I'm only little german anyway :)

6. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

I'm not German, but I took German as a language for two years. "Hallo and guten tag, Aria and Jo. Sprichen die Deutsch, Jo?" Hehe, might not be much, but it shows I still remember it. ^_^

7. Scarlet Crystal

Scarlet Crystal Bibbity Rabbity

OMG JO! this is our clique! YAY!

8. SydneyandVaughn

SydneyandVaughn Rocket Ranger

I'm not German, but I've been there, and I took it this semester....

9. aliasjgfanaticmv

heheh, no! I really want to learn it though!! I'm German from my dad's side, and I had to do this heritage project on when and where my ancestors came from. It was really hard because my family doesn't keep records of themselves! -_- I'm not a lot of German, I'm just a wee bit, but then again, I'm just a wee bit of everything :LOL:

10. nance

nance TUMS

german is one of the languages on my list of languages along with every other language in the WORLD!!!! ^_^ hehe but i'm not german though :)

11. aliasjgfanaticmv

I know!! I only know like...English :LOL: and I wanna learn at LEAST 10 languages (ok, so it used to be 7, but hey...I can do it! LMAO! I just need to stop being so logical ^_^ and just do it)

12. nance

nance TUMS

mm... yea learning languages is soo hard! i know chinese and french well.... not really french... i mean what do we learn in school!!!? ohhhhh... "bonjour... that's all i no!!! oh oh oh!! and "au revoir!!"
    hehe JO WE CAN DO IT!!! we can LEARN ALL THE LANGUAGES!!!! (by the time we're 74 years old!!!)

13. aliasjgfanaticmv

YES YES!! I've been teaching myself French for a few months, I know some things, but not nearly enough...but WE WILL ACCOMPLISH IT!!! Or our brains will explode trying! :LOL: :unsure:

14. nance

nance TUMS

:LOL: ummm.... I DON'T WANT MY BRAIN TOOO EXPLOOODE! LOL! but it will... oh yes it willl! DAMN! i wish i could listen to those tapes things when i sleep and wake up and VOILA i'll know arabic, german, french, italian, spanish, japanese, and russian like a pro!

15. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

my friend used to live in germany. she's really cool.

16. aliasjgfanaticmv

YES YES!! ME TOO!!! I WANNA LEARN THOSE TOO!!! And lotsa more. but....heheh, yeah..

Oh!! There's this thing that goes on in my school, every year 6 people are picked to go to another school for 3 weeks, and it's out of country. It was really cool because the students that came to my school in their place were from switzerland and they had the weeeirdest music to play! LMAO!! It was really cool! I hope maybe I can be picked and go out of country to go to school....I wanna visit Germany!! AHHH!!

17. nance

nance TUMS

i had a guy in my chinese class that was German!!! um he was interesting... he was also 50 yrs old!!!

18. aliasjgfanaticmv

erm that's....odd... :blink:

19. nance

nance TUMS

LMAO!!! it was!!! the sad thing.... um.. (in a little little voice) he was better than mee!!! :LOL:

OOH that trip thing sounds awesome! hm... must find out if my school has cool trips too.... ^_^

20. aliasjgfanaticmv

heheh ^_^ oh well....I bet if he was in my class, he'd be better then me too :LOL: ANYONE would be better then me!