German clique

I didn't know you two were German. Do you speak German? :smiley:

I'm not German, but I took German as a language for two years. "Hallo and guten tag, Aria and Jo. Sprichen die Deutsch, Jo?" Hehe, might not be much, but it shows I still remember it. ^_^

AliasALIAS said:
I didn't know you two were German. Do you speak German? :smiley:
heheh, no! I really want to learn it though!! I'm German from my dad's side, and I had to do this heritage project on when and where my ancestors came from. It was really hard because my family doesn't keep records of themselves! -_- I'm not a lot of German, I'm just a wee bit, but then again, I'm just a wee bit of everything :lol:

german is one of the languages on my list of languages along with every other language in the WORLD!!!! ^_^ hehe but i'm not german though :smiley:

I know!! I only know like...English :lol: and I wanna learn at LEAST 10 languages (ok, so it used to be 7, but hey...I can do it! LMAO! I just need to stop being so logical ^_^ and just do it)

mm... yea learning languages is soo hard! i know chinese and french well.... not really french... i mean what do we learn in school!!!? ohhhhh... "bonjour... that's all i no!!! oh oh oh!! and "au revoir!!"
hehe JO WE CAN DO IT!!! we can LEARN ALL THE LANGUAGES!!!! (by the time we're 74 years old!!!)

YES YES!! I've been teaching myself French for a few months, I know some things, but not nearly enough...but WE WILL ACCOMPLISH IT!!! Or our brains will explode trying! :lol: :thinking:

:lol: ummm.... I DON'T WANT MY BRAIN TOOO EXPLOOODE! LOL! but it will... oh yes it willl! DAMN! i wish i could listen to those tapes things when i sleep and wake up and VOILA i'll know arabic, german, french, italian, spanish, japanese, and russian like a pro!

nance said:
:lol: ummm.... I DON'T WANT MY BRAIN TOOO EXPLOOODE! LOL! but it will... oh yes it willl! DAMN! i wish i could listen to those tapes things when i sleep and wake up and VOILA i'll know arabic, german, french, italian, spanish, japanese, and russian like a pro!
YES YES!! ME TOO!!! I WANNA LEARN THOSE TOO!!! And lotsa more. but....heheh, yeah..

Oh!! There's this thing that goes on in my school, every year 6 people are picked to go to another school for 3 weeks, and it's out of country. It was really cool because the students that came to my school in their place were from switzerland and they had the weeeirdest music to play! LMAO!! It was really cool! I hope maybe I can be picked and go out of country to go to school....I wanna visit Germany!! AHHH!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
erm that's....odd... :blink:
LMAO!!! it was!!! the sad thing.... um.. (in a little little voice) he was better than mee!!! :lol:

OOH that trip thing sounds awesome! hm... must find out if my school has cool trips too.... ^_^

Back