German clique

If you learn a language so early it's the best thing that can happen to you!!!!!!!!

But I just recognise (sp?): we both speak fluent German and are now talking in English in the "German clique".......haha- a little bit weired?!

LightTraveller said:
exactly let's let the others share their germaness,lol anyone else speak german??? or not just share your nationality(or whatever)
you see- normally there's not much action in this forum :(

A.I.C. said:
LightTraveller said:
exactly let's let the others share their germaness,lol anyone else speak german??? or not  just share your nationality(or whatever)
I mean do I bite or something like that 'cause I'm able to speak German?

A.I.C. said:
A.I.C. said:
LightTraveller said:
exactly let's let the others share their germaness,lol anyone else speak german??? or not  just share your nationality(or whatever)
I mean do I bite or something like that 'cause I'm able to speak German?
Ok i see no answer is also an answer........
BUT I DO NOT BITE!!!!!

Supi- Ich kann anscheinend Selbstgespräche führen und mich voll austoben...:smiley: Muss man halt wohl alles postiv sehen :D

Unfortunately I don't speak German, but I wanted to bring up the question whether or not it is true Germans hate the Brits?

I was saying that I can talk to myself in this forum...(I was a little bit bored and disappointed that nearly everytime I watch here nno new post are- only mine were there and so I thought if noone read this I can also write in German :confused: )
And I don't think that Germans hate the Brits.... Why ? Is there a reason for?
I don't hate them!

Well, there's always been lets say.....a bad feeling between the two. For eg, the Brits see the Germans as, are you ready for this...."the sunbed hoggers", :lol: , you know what I'm talking about?

:lol: Yeah I absolutly know what you mean ;) :lol:
Bit I think that counts more for the older generation......:smiley:
Maybe you'll look at this "problem" from this side: ON mallorca :lol: :P :D there's more or less an "old-peoples-home"...and the only thing for them to get up in the morning is.- now guess-..to get a sunchair...
Ok i know it's a little bit mean but everytime if I'm on holidaysthe people who get up early in the mornig to get the sunchairs are the old people....they have their cliques - the sunbed-to-get-early-in- the-morning-clique ;)

Back