*German Speakers Unite*

anji_alias said:
Ich gehe gut. und wir geht's dir???Wo leben Sie?
Ich wohne in Australien. ja ja mit koala's. *stop... don't say it* i know koala's are cute and fluffy, but they are really loud and ya can't sleep at night around them.
Kenny: i couldn't understand what you were (trying?) saying, so i translated into english:
The large attack been missing??? I am with mine "thread" also more or less on the belly please! Head highly! In the end I could lead extremely good self discussions... consider I still whether I open him again... By the way: Most call me Kenny and I are still 20 years old. And naturally is alias class.

i was brushing up last night and remembered this: wass mochtest Sie trinken? Wein oder Bier? nein ich mochtest schnapps trinken
now I see that the second part was adressed to me...sorry I didn't recognised that ( I'm ill and not feeling very weel...so I'm only short here)

I meant with that ( not a translation...but the things I wanted to express- you can't translate it dircetly. Some of them are phrases with a meaning, if you translate them directly there will be a diferent meaning!!!)

Not many ppl here are speaking German or at least don't do that in threads(. I also had one but in the last time I could always talk to myself. befor I left AA for two weeks I closed my thread but I'm not sure if I should open it again...
and don't be dissappointed if not many ppl are reviewing ...

Entschuldung, dass ich das nicht eher gesehen habe!!!
[Sorry that I didn't see that earlier!]

dein vater seibenundzwanzig??? Er is ein Jungen.

AIC:
You might apreciate this. it's not meant to be in german. I got it from Hahndorf, a little german town in southern australia:

ACHTUNG
ALLES LOOKENPEEPERS!

Dies Machine ist nicht fur gefingerspoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und poppencorken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets - relaxen und watch das blinken lights.

it sits above the scanner beside my computer. My next post will be in Gerlish. half in german, half in english anyway

AHHH! das ist falsch! Ich meane seibenundvierzig!! lol!! Ich bin schlect!

lol I like you scanner instructions nicely done ;)

thanx. i forgot to tell you AIC, that an A student is top of the class (i guess that wuld be Honors). there was only one other A student other than me and he was from Poland, so that's self explanitory.

Mo: I thought something was up with that. BTW good luck with soothing Kylo. i'll try and help, Sam seems to be doing ok with him. when i saw you wrote that you had a bf, i was going "o no, he's not gonna take this well."

I must say that I do it sometimes... I don't like it because after a while it's difficult to speak in one way properly...But many words in German are substituted by English words....

A.I.C. said:
I guess an A student meams you're bad? I had the same problem in English.....it's horrible.
Wenn du weiter übst, wird dein Deutsch bestimmt bald sehr viel besser!!!
(y)
an "A" student means really good. "A" is the highest grade. ^_^

Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
I guess an A student meams you're bad? I had the same problem in English.....it's horrible.
(y)
I was a litte bit confused what she meant.... I didn't read it properly enought. I only read "hopeless and failed" and so I ask what the meaning of an A student is....
Didn't understand the contaxet- taht evening I wasn't feeling very well...
But thanks for your help....

A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
(y)
I was a litte bit confused what she meant.... I didn't read it properly enought. I only read "hopeless and failed" and so I ask what the meaning of an A student is....
oh, Traurig. and, uh, you're willkommen. :lol: Ich möchte Deutsches sprechen!!!!
*admits it* i used a translater ...

Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
(y)
oh, Traurig. and, uh, you're willkommen. :lol: Ich möchte Deutsches sprechen!!!!
it's o.k. :D Sometimes even I need a dictionary....:smiley: But youmust always remember if you use one that the word order and translations are not totally correct ! :woot:

A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
(y)
it's o.k. :D Sometimes even I need a dictionary....:smiley: But youmust always remember if you use one that the word order and translations are not totally correct ! :woot:
yup i know, i used to use one for spanish, but now i speak spanish so i don't need to ... i realized that they are not very accurate. :lol: oh well :lol:

Back