*German Speakers Unite*

Itz the MT said:
I HATE germany. :angry: (n)
Don't you think this is the wrong way????

Just going into a forum (not reading which one; if you had read it properly you'd have noticed that's called "GERMAN SPEAKERS UNITED"!!! And not "ALL-THE-ONE-WHO-LOVED-GERMANY-UNITE") put there just a rude statement without any explaination.........

someone teach me German!!!!!! its a cool language!! i remember watching some very odd German programme about firefighters who went around in helicopters!!!! i saw it in France cos i've never been to germany but it was really odd......apart from a fit guy!! lol

dangerous_agent said:
someone teach me German!!!!!! its a cool language!! i remember watching some very odd German programme about firefighters who went around in helicopters!!!! i saw it in France cos i've never been to germany but it was really odd......apart from a fit guy!! lol
Many ppl say it's difficult to learn...but if you really want to....

A.I.C. said:
dangerous_agent said:
i dont think its hard to learn because i speak english fluently and its VERY close to english...

SydB_JenG said:
A.I.C. said:
dangerous_agent said:
i dont think its hard to learn because i speak english fluently and its VERY close to english...
German is very close to English????

A.I.C. said:
SydB_JenG said:
A.I.C. said:
dangerous_agent said:
German is very close to English????
Haha, it's even more close to Dutch.

A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
hast anyone seen Run Lola Run in German? i have lol ... Lola Rennt. good movie!!
I saw it in German!
I saw it in german w/ english subtitles!!! i thought it was so good!!! did you know that alias was modeled after it? w/the red hair and stuff? SO AWESOME!!! :lol: :redhair:

ich denke das deautch besser zu lernen ist wenn du hollandisch bist.

Ich lebe nehe die grenze von deutschland darum spreche ich ein bisschen deutsch.

Back