*German Speakers Unite*

Hi, anyone who can speak german is welcome. don't worry if your spelling or grammer's bad because i started this topic and my grammer is terrible.

WILLKOMMEN

Guten Tag. Mein name ist Anji. Ich bin 18 jahre alt und Ich leibt Alias.

Der große Ansturm ausgeblieben??? Ich bin mit meinem "thread" auch mehr oder weniger auf den Bauch gefallen! Kopf hoch! Zum Schluss konnte ich extrem gut Selbstgespräche führen...daher überlege ich noch , ob ich ihn wieder öffne...
Übrigens:
Die meisten nennen mich Kenny und ich bin noch 20 Jahre alt. :D Und natürlich ist Alias klasse :D (y) .

Ich gehe gut. und wir geht's dir???Wo leben Sie?
Ich wohne in Australien. ja ja mit koala's. *stop... don't say it* i know koala's are cute and fluffy, but they are really loud and ya can't sleep at night around them.
Kenny: i couldn't understand what you were (trying?) saying, so i translated into english:
The large attack been missing??? I am with mine "thread" also more or less on the belly please! Head highly! In the end I could lead extremely good self discussions... consider I still whether I open him again... By the way: Most call me Kenny and I are still 20 years old. And naturally is alias class.

i was brushing up last night and remembered this: wass mochtest Sie trinken? Wein oder Bier? nein ich mochtest schnapps trinken

Ich bin müde. Ich wohne in Virginia Beach...es ist nicht weit von der CIA! :lol:

I'm only in German I and we've only done the first chapter and the introduction so I don't know that much German :lol: Bear with me ;)

Alias_Girl_624 said:
i wanna speak german ... my high school only offers spanish and french, though ... i take Spanish III and french I
Look you can speak French and Spanish....I can only "speak" Latin....

Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
i wanna speak german ... my high school only offers spanish and french, though ... i take Spanish III and french I
and english and german .... :lol:
The only reason why I'm speaking German is 'cause I'm from Germany...And in German schools you must take English lessons... so you see- nothing special about my languages....

A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
The only reason why I'm speaking German is 'cause I'm from Germany...And in German schools you must take English lessons... so you see- nothing special about my languages....
well you are very good at english. how old are you?

A.I.C: Du bist von Deutschland??? Meine mutter geboren im Deutschland. Im Bad Kissingen, Bayern. Mein Onkel und Tante wohnt im Bayern also. enschuligung fur mein duetcsh. es ist night gute.

I don't speak it alot. But i can understand my onkel even though he has a thick dialect. I've beeen wondering but what does A.I.C. stand for??? i'm buzzed that one of my fans is german.

Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
A.I.C. said:
Alias_Girl_624 said:
well you are very good at english. how old are you?
On saturday I'll turn 21....:D
and thanks for saying my English is good...i was doubtig for a long time because the teacher gave me always bad marks and I lost the fun of speaking a language...but now I'm here on AA have fun :D

anji_alias said:
A.I.C: Du bist von Deutschland??? Meine mutter geboren im Deutschland. Im Bad Kissingen, Bayern. Mein Onkel und Tante wohnt im Bayern also. enschuligung fur mein duetcsh. es ist night gute.

I don't speak it alot. But i can understand my onkel even though he has a thick dialect. I've beeen wondering but what does A.I.C. stand for??? i'm buzzed that one of my fans is german.
Man versteht dein Deutsch und darauf kommt es an... außerdem besteht ein großer Unterschied zwischen Sprechen und Schreiben...
Ich wohne im Norden, aber bekannte von mir wohnen auch in Bayern (in der Nähe von Nürnberg)

A.I.C. means Alias Is Cool...and if you read it backwards it means CIA.... so I thoungt that's a funny "chat-name" especially here on AA.... That was one of my creative moments...but I don't have them very often... :D :D :D

hey that's pretty cool. your englisch is so good i wouldn't have realised that it wasn't your native language. my last german teacher (she was really weird and into faust) failed me in german and said i was hopeless. I was a straight A student and was in a grade above mine for two years.

I got my mum to translate parts of what you said and she's really proud that i did so good.

I guess an A student meams you're bad? I had the same problem in English.....it's horrible.
Wenn du weiter übst, wird dein Deutsch bestimmt bald sehr viel besser!!!
(y)

Back