Get it going

Zink

Cadet
I'm SO bored. My computer is ALMOST my life. Nothing else to do. Someone entertain me!! We've got to get this forum going.

P.S. Insanity goes here, it is entertaining after all.

Maybe, and this is just a thought, mind you, you need to visit some other forums and/or get out more? I don't know why HH needs to be an all-singing, all-dancing place, 24x7, just because you want it to be?

dunno i'm just bored (used to post allakhazam it sucked). I do get out a bit just not THAT much. Go to school than hang ut afterward. Do homework. Computer. Bed. Repeat.

i'm assuming you're a gamer since you're interested in HJ and other games, don't you have a game to play? Usually if I have a lot of free time, I will play an MMORPG or some other big PC game or just small internet games to pass the time unless I feel like doing anything else away from the computer. I especially do this when there is a lull on the forums I regularily frequent. It's better than sitting here just waiting for people to say something.

Sadly I don't. I've been limited to 1:30 plus earning a week. I play all on Sat. or Sun. I am just kind of bored. I am also Verry exited about HJ and WAR and not much talk about either going o anymore. Sorry if I bug you. : (

Awww, you don't bug me. See if you were within arm's reach of me and about half an hour on a metro was passing, then I'd probably make you eat your teeth. But since it's all text, have fun man.
You want entertained eh? Well let's start an off the wall subject.
What's the silliest movie you really enjoy?

Me? It has to be "The Legend of Billy Jean". It's a TBS station over play 80's flick, but I have to watch it whenever it's on. What silly creatures we humans really are.

For 5$ you can buy yourself a copy of Half-Life at walmart. It, plus 200,000 modifications of it have kept me entertained for going on 5 years. It's a good investment, trust me.

I like grapes. Grapes are fun!

Actually, I've taken a spare computer and turned it into a file server using Linux. That's a good hobby. My BF named it Tiny.

You can see Tiny in the center of the pic... The black computer to the left is my computer, the ancient Compaq on the right is a friends computer w/ Win98 that I'm attempting to fix ;)

pyre_n_tiny.jpg

These kind of things soak up my time when I'm not gaming :smiley:

~ Jar

Jaraeth said:
I like grapes. Grapes are fun!

Actually, I've taken a spare computer and turned it into a file server using Linux. That's a good hobby. My BF named it Tiny.

You can see Tiny in the center of the pic... The black computer to the left is my computer, the ancient Compaq on the right is a friends computer w/ Win98 that I'm attempting to fix ;)

pyre_n_tiny.jpg

These kind of things soak up my time when I'm not gaming :smiley:

~ Jar
Holy shmolly Jar that thing is the biggest puter I've ever seen!

hehe... it's a Dual Pentium III Xeon 550 MHz system with SCSI HD's (which I can pull out, replace and plug back in while it's running) and about 512MB of ram. It's not fast by any means anymore... but it runs fast using Linux. It now stores about 1 TB of data for me :smiley: Oh yeah, and as a Dual P3 Xeon 550MHz system, it runs stuff around the equivalent of a single cpu system running at about 900MHz.

The Compaq w/ Win98 is pure evil... PURE EVIL! But alas, I'm contemplating replacing my friends computer with another parts computer I have that should still be better than what they have. Perhaps.

Back