Politics Get it off your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I would have a place where you can just scream and shout and say anything that you want. I doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense but its a place to get any anger out of your system and nobody will judge you. I know that I need to get stuff off my mind all the time! :hug:
take care **helen**

I don't really have anythign to get off my chest today but I'm sure I will, I juts wanted to say I think this is a great idea! :smiley:

okay need to get off chest from today... i just didnt wana write a long first post!
okay.. i hate people in my class who just ignore me all the time and they are my so called 'frends' and steph is on holliday so i hav no1 to talk to and its really annoying. they have called me a slag for kissing a guy wen i was DRUNK and for hurting sum1s feelings. yes i know i hurt there feelings and i punished myslef for it and i do and get annoyed but i didnt mean to. and i have feelings to. why cant tehy open there eyes and see there is more than the fact i was drunk and kissed sum1 NOT a stranger i did KNOW him... and that there are bigger problems in the world. they just think of themselves. then in town yesturday i almost FAINTED did they care NO! excuse... they were stoned cudnt do anything bout it. i have memory loss from the other day i dont really care about that but i almost fainted and i just felt so unwanted and alone and its horrible. i noticed in class today that the way they sit i am always the one pushed out. i dont get it what have i done.
i dont care that htis dont make sense just needed to type it ... :thinking:

I hate not being able to make decisions. Life is flying by and I'm failing, i'M NOT ACHIEVING ANYTHING i WEANT TO, i'M TRYING TO BE BETTER AND [PEOPLE HATE ME MORE, i'M LOSING MORE PEOPLE TRYING TO GAIN NEW ONES. iTS ALL SO bl**dy annoying. I am not going to wake up on in ten years and realise I've done nothing with my life. I have such high dreams but am never going to achieve them. Humbug

To a boy...

How the f*** are you going to f***ing avoid me like that!? I mean...what the hell!? You are CLEARLY interested, or at least, you were, and everyone else seems to think you still are. And I do belive I still indicated I was still interested, or did you not notice I didn't flirt with anyone else until you blew me off for an hour? I mean...really now. If we had just had a random hookup type thing I could deal, but dude, we had the friken stay up all night telling each other everything thing a la the episode of Friends. You can't say THAT didn't mean anything.

And it sucks because I still like you. And I'm gonna still like you. You'd better make it up to me next time I see you.

Rar. I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back