Get it out!

Agent_Goodnight said:
p.s G_woman711 I luv James bond! Ha I wanna be like him! except a woman..and cuter..and cooler! yah but he's so cool! hahahah!
Oh, I would die to be the female version of James Bond! In all honesty I am seriously wanting to get in on this covert ops stuff. I wonder how they hire you for stuff like that? But yes, I love him too, and I think he's super cool...a total stud! And he drives some kick ass and super hot cars!!!! (I have a thing for fast cars too!)

Glad to hear you like James too! :D

g_woman711 said:
Agent_Goodnight said:
p.s G_woman711 I luv James bond! Ha I wanna be like him! except a woman..and cuter..and cooler! yah but he's so cool! hahahah!
Oh, I would die to be the female version of James Bond! In all honesty I am seriously wanting to get in on this covert ops stuff. I wonder how they hire you for stuff like that? But yes, I love him too, and I think he's super cool...a total stud! And he drives some kick ass and super hot cars!!!! (I have a thing for fast cars too!)

Glad to hear you like James too! :D
lol! I lvoe James Bond I'm a freak that way! spy stuff is so cool...like Alias..except! ooh I love it I have arguements about whos the best bond all the time! lol so who do u think the best bond is?

I've had a hard tiome deciding between Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan.

Pierce has the look and spy material..but Sean is an extremly goo bond an actor hmmm!

18 hour shift? are u kidding? how mean is that! stand up or ur rights! lol

AG

I don't know if you post over at the sd6.com boards or not, but we have a couple of discussions over there about Die Another Day and James Bond. Here are the links...

Die Another Day

Okay, I can't find the other one. At one of these boards there had been a poll about who is the best James Bond...

lol! I lvoe James Bond I'm a freak that way! spy stuff is so cool...like Alias

I love spy stuff too! I actually went online last night to look at job opportunities with the CIA, and I found some good info on Operations Officer, which is a position under the Clandestine Service. I am seriously thinking I want to do this.

I have arguements about whos the best bond all the time! lol so who do u think the best bond is?

I've had a hard tiome deciding between Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan.

Pierce  has the look and spy material..but Sean is an extremly goo bond an actor  hmmm!

I think Pierce is the best Bond. Sean is my second favorite, but Pierce, I think, is perfect for the role of Bond. He has the appearance of Bond, he's got the coolness and attitude of Bond, he's got sex appeal and is great at all that woman seducing James has to do...I definitely think he's got. Plus I am just so in love with Pierce right now...Pierce as Bond...Pierce in Dante's Peak....Pierce on TV talk shows...anything! That's why I started the Lover Of Older Men page...to show my appreciation and love for the older actors of the world who I think are so much better than the little teen boys on the WB shows.

Sorry...I know that was WAY OFF TOPIC from this board!

lol yeah... but i think theres a point where the other member thing should die...

anyway im over the venting part. taht was about a month ago. so yeah... im cool now :smiley:

Betha Bristow said:
I am BORED! so bored that I went through pages apon pages for no reason....

last post was in Jan.....wow
you are bored ... men ... wow ... :blink:

I have so much work to do at work, that I am ready to explode ... :blink:

Aliasgirl47 said:
i just can't believe that ppl were all attacking you for the truth, they just couldn't see past her lies
the thing of it is that most ppl. here didn't know what had been going on for the past months ... it seemed like Siri, Jo and Mo were attacking and flaming Ally at the moment, because not everybody knew what was happening ...

Betha Bristow said:
I umm suspected somethin (but not this) A lot of stuff was on ppl's sigs and then, suddenly the stuff disappeared. the like,etc
yeah... fore a while i jsut took her out... now its different... ^_^

gogo, just ask someone... :lol: im sure you could find a parent ^_^

Back