Get it out!

oh yah, if she even touched my laptop i would kill her. i'm already gonna beat the sh*t out of her tonight 4 brakin my playstation 2

What happened to your PS2? Maybe I can help. I work at a video game store so I have extensive knowledge about games.

SecretAgentMan said:
oh yah, if she even touched my laptop i would kill her. i'm already gonna beat the sh*t out of her tonight 4 brakin my playstation 2

What happened to your PS2? Maybe I can help. I work at a video game store so I have extensive knowledge about games.

i doubt u could help, but u could try, if u saw the thing you'd know why i highly doubt it's fixable. it's all cracked and the plastic's broken and when i turn it on it just crashes. she actully threw it off the 2nd floor of my house, not off the roof or anything, just over the staircase.

pasta_sauce385 said:
holy felgercarb, that is a lot of stuff....someone is possessive...but i am like that too...yes i know you are evil, that is why you are in hell j/k
i'm possesive of my electronics and obsessive of many things (don't ask, i can't even name them all)

omg im sorry but i cant help but laugh about your sis throwing your play station!! god damn sibs!! im on the verg of killing my brothers!! thats if they dont die soon from natural causes!!

I'm the same way freelancer. I'll yell at my brother if he doesn't wash his hands before touching my stuff, especially my pc and dvds.

SecretAgentMan said:
That sucks. Hopefully you can get a new one soon. Do you play all your videogames on the hdtv?
yah, i have my playstation 2, my dvd player, my vcr and my cable hooked up 2 that thing love it. i could get a new 1 if i had $180, i'm broke, i don't have any money, maybe a penny

SecretAgentMan said:
I'm the same way freelancer. I'll yell at my brother if he doesn't wash his hands before touching my stuff, especially my pc and dvds.
i don't let any of my family members touch my stuff, if i did it would b wrenched in 3 seconds

my sister and i kind of broke this new dvd player my mom got!! i have one of those space saver tv stands and we had the dvd player under the tv and i dont know what the hell happened but all of a sudden the tv fell off the stand which is like 6 ft off the ground and the dvd player fell too!! it was the funniest thing ever but i was so afraid the tv broke!! luckly it didnt and even better the vcr wouldnt record sound but the fall fixed it!! but the dvd player broke and my sister and i were screwed!! we didnt tell our mom and i dont know if she ever found out! luckily we have 2 dvd players so!!

gosh freelancer26 u have everyhting in ur room i only have a 20" screen tv and a dvd player soon i will have a PS2 and a VCR cuz i am sick of taping my Alias eps in my bros room and maybe later on when my room gets all fixed up i will get surround sound
switching the topic but i am sooo mad at my self i don't know how i did it but i taped over the season finale and the Alias bloopers i am so pissed :angry:
~Kay~

AliasBabe12 said:
gosh freelancer26 u have everyhting in ur room i only have a 20" screen tv and a dvd player soon i will have a PS2 and a VCR cuz i am sick of taping my Alias eps in my bros room and maybe later on when my room gets all fixed up i will get surround sound
switching the topic but i am sooo mad at my self i don't know how i did it but i taped over the season finale and the Alias bloopers i am so pissed :angry:
~Kay~
everybody calls me lucky! (which i totally am) my friin sis broke my PS2, she's gonna pay when she comes home 2night!

we turned our attic into two big rooms and a bathroom . .if it was one huge room it would be hella awesome but then someone in the house wouldn't have a room ;)
~Kay~

SecretAgentMan said:
ah man, now I want an hdtv. :drools:

You must have a huge room to fit that tv and you're other belongings.
yah, i have the attic! it's like as big as the basement! (but not nearly as messy)

Back