Get it out!

freelancer26 said:
AliasBabe12 said:
gosh freelancer26 u have everyhting in ur room i only have a 20" screen tv and a dvd player soon i will have a PS2 and a VCR cuz i am sick of taping my Alias eps in my bros room and maybe later on when my room gets all fixed up i will get surround sound
switching the topic but i am sooo mad at my self i don't know how i did it but i taped over the season finale and the Alias bloopers i am so pissed  :angry:
~Kay~
everybody calls me lucky! (which i totally am) my friin sis broke my PS2, she's gonna pay when she comes home 2night!
lucky me n you just hate our sibilings haha yeah my bro is gunna pay on wed b/c no one is going to be home that day until like 3 in the afternoon you know how much beatings he is gunna get?? A LOT!!! haha cuz he got me in trouble once again today my mom was yelling at me so loud and told me to stop calling him GAY :lol: and that im grounded my mom was like no tv no computer and she came inside and saw me watching tv and she didn't say anything HAHA so im not in trouble anymore well at least i don't thinmk so ;)
~Kay~
btw lucky how old is ur sis?

AliasBabe12 said:
freelancer26 said:
AliasBabe12 said:
gosh freelancer26 u have everyhting in ur room i only have a 20" screen tv and a dvd player soon i will have a PS2 and a VCR cuz i am sick of taping my Alias eps in my bros room and maybe later on when my room gets all fixed up i will get surround sound
switching the topic but i am sooo mad at my self i don't know how i did it but i taped over the season finale and the Alias bloopers i am so pissed  :angry:
~Kay~
everybody calls me lucky! (which i totally am) my friin sis broke my PS2, she's gonna pay when she comes home 2night!
lucky me n you just hate our sibilings haha yeah my bro is gunna pay on wed b/c no one is going to be home that day until like 3 in the afternoon you know how much beatings he is gunna get?? A LOT!!! haha cuz he got me in trouble once again today my mom was yelling at me so loud and told me to stop calling him GAY :lol: and that im grounded my mom was like no tv no computer and she came inside and saw me watching tv and she didn't say anything HAHA so im not in trouble anymore well at least i don't thinmk so ;)
~Kay~
btw lucky how old is ur sis?
she just turned 13

umm actually thewy are the same he tlaks bvout sex sometimes im like *UR 11 YEARS OLD YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TLAKING BOUT THAT STUFF* and he cusses all the time and talks bout hockey and gay stuff all the time i always tell him to shut up and hes always asking me to play games with him
~Kay~

because they are pieces of felgercarb!! the stupid tv won't plug in, and my computer...don't get me started on that...first the internet doesn't work, then the speakers stop working, and then tonight the damn mouse won't work!! (different computer than i am using now) i swear to god, if my cd burner on that computer breaks, i am going to get a bat and smash the damn thing!!

you sure can....i would really appreciate it :D the only thing is, it might be kinda hard unless you actually can see it, because that computer is sooo messed up i think it might be beyond being able to be fixed

pasta_sauce385 said:
because they are pieces of felgercarb!! the stupid tv won't plug in, and my computer...don't get me started on that...first the internet doesn't work, then the speakers stop working, and then tonight the damn mouse won't work!! (different computer than i am using now) i swear to god, if my cd burner on that computer breaks, i am going to get a bat and smash the damn thing!!
LMAO! then just throw it out the window then!

freelancer26 said:
pasta_sauce385 said:
because they are pieces of felgercarb!!  the stupid tv won't plug in, and my computer...don't get me started on that...first the internet doesn't work, then the speakers stop working, and then tonight the damn mouse won't work!!  (different computer than i am using now)  i swear to god, if my cd burner on that computer breaks, i am going to get a bat and smash the damn thing!!
if it wasn't for the fact that my burner is on it, and my dad would probably kill me, trust me, i would have done that a LONG time ago!!

pasta_sauce385 said:
freelancer26 said:
pasta_sauce385 said:
because they are pieces of felgercarb!!  the stupid tv won't plug in, and my computer...don't get me started on that...first the internet doesn't work, then the speakers stop working, and then tonight the damn mouse won't work!!  (different computer than i am using now)  i swear to god, if my cd burner on that computer breaks, i am going to get a bat and smash the damn thing!!
if it wasn't for the fact that my burner is on it, and my dad would probably kill me, trust me, i would have done that a LONG time ago!!
i c! but whatever! i'd still do it!

my cd burner broke about a year ago i was so pissed when i found out!!! my dad tried to fix it and then he took it to a computer shop and it still doesn't work :angry:
~Kay~

i got a new computer about two months ago which is loaded with a cdrw and dvdrw. I've burned some cds, but haven't figured out the dvd part yet. Now I'm worried it will break down. Thanks alot! :mutters and walks away:

Back