:gets out the lava:

Chanel

Cadet
Everyone (at least most people) ahve encountered a problem wiht there computer... or electronic device.. whether it's get hit by litening (strike one for me), a hard shut down (umm yesterday) autosave (another one..)and hard manuals. personally i feel like grabbing a bucket of lava and pouring it onto my computer.. caus ei lost a LOT yesterday when we had to wipe my rom and ram... i lost , my fanfics, sigs, every single program i ever had, 336 audio files. everything. so i was figuring why not have a support group for those who feel like bashing there computers,.

Betha Bristow said:
ooooo I hate when stuff happens to mine!!!!!!!!!! grr :stupidcomputer:
lol I love that smiley I hate it when I am playing PC games and there is lag cause my computer is slow! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Dont like that!

Codename said:
Betha Bristow said:
ooooo I hate when stuff happens to mine!!!!!!!!!! grr :stupidcomputer:
lol I love that smiley I hate it when I am playing PC games and there is lag cause my computer is slow! :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: Dont like that!
that smilie makes me ahppy! lmao! but i ove my comuter,.. but everynow and then u got to get out the lava.. show it whos boss. lmao

im chanel.. not channel.. pronounced shanel.. or like the perfume ,... actually excatly liek the perfume.. my computer is so me. its palin but hads accesories.. this si the 2nd time it toally crashed tin the same year

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
im chanel.. not channel.. pronounced shanel.. or like the perfume ,... actually excatly liek the perfume.. my computer is so me. its palin but hads accesories.. this si the 2nd time it toally crashed tin the same year
Oh okay I see I am sorry I didnt know! :P :P

i'm waiting to finish my roll and get it developed. then i have to ask a friend of mine to scan a pic of myself, then i'm gonna post it here on the site!!!

I hate you Recovery Wizard. I'm suppose to make these stupid recovery disk but near the end it always say there is an error. Wasted my whole box of cd-r's wish you could reuse em.

Back