:gets out the lava:

freelancer26 said:
poor u that's evil of recovery wisard kill it!
Hrm, but he/she porlly has magical powers to protect himself. (The computr won't let me destroy it or wreck it because its one of those ultra important files)

Marlene said:
freelancer26 said:
Hrm, but he/she porlly has magical powers to protect himself. (The computr won't let me destroy it or wreck it because its one of those ultra important files)
that sucks! my laptop doesn't have any prtected files so i'm lucky! that is unless i excypt some file, then i would have one protected file!

freelancer26 said:
Marlene said:
freelancer26 said:
that sucks! my laptop doesn't have any prtected files so i'm lucky! that is unless i excypt some file, then i would have one protected file!
trust me if there weren't protected files i wouldn't have a computer anymore. lol, and i only had it for a week.

I've got a fairly new computer so nothing bad happens yet although my internet provider always says that I spend too much time on the internet and will only let me stay on for 20 mins at a time grrrrrr! But that's only usually toward the end of the month so it's not all bad, the weird thing is I have an unlimited hour internet connection :blink:

Marlene said:
freelancer26 said:
Marlene said:
freelancer26 said:
trust me if there weren't protected files i wouldn't have a computer anymore. lol, and i only had it for a week.
EVIL COMPUTER!

I have an old, stupid computer. It freezes all the time. There was this one time when it froze more than five times in one hour. :stupidcomputer:

And when I tried downloading pictures from my digital cmera, it kept on freezing because it was low on memory. :angry:

It would be solved with one action: Buying a new computer.
Mine is a Win98 IBM, 96MB RAM, 13 GB HD, PIII processor (I'm not sure of the exact speeb, but it's less than 700mhz). I hate it...

Back