C & C *Gezus* Sigs

Gezus

Cadet
Here are sum i just got Photoshop..
kanye.jpg

mrkloud2nk9.png

Chemical-2.jpg

uniix.jpg

i dont like any of them really. but something tells me u didnt make the halo one...... because there are initials "RL" in the bottom right corner. and ur alias is "gezus"

LIVER said:
i dont like any of them really. but something tells me u didnt make the halo one...... because there are initials "RL" in the bottom right corner. and ur alias is "gezus"
u made me think.. his name isnt on any of them. ripper?

probably cant afford Ps, or jus has no skill. either way rippers are on the bottom of the food chain... wheres my salt
ownd

NO **** hes a ripper, he just recently got photoshop, and he claims he made all of them..

Which I highly doubt. I told him to upload the psd files, and he was like "oh its on my other computer"..

Yea ok, enough bs

haha you guys made me crack up! LOl its funny ! Its ok u said my alias is Gezus I just changed my name lol! Come on thats it ! GG

You should atleast open the psd's in photoshop and show us a screenshot of the layers of your work and what not.
Ripping is like 12th degree murder in the designing community and people will not be happy or trust you.

lol agreed nuccas i make stuff but i really dont save my psd's i just started saving them he may or may not be a ripper

Exactly thanks but i really dnt care what these kids say! I was born in cali moved to Ny and now im cali for vaca so there 2 seprate comps but i guese for the good friends i tell to in person like Delta and they he still dsnt believe w.e i really dnt care!

Back