Comedy Ghosts (2021)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Title: Ghosts

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2021-10-07

Cast: Rose McIver, Utkarsh Ambudkar, Rebecca Wisocky, Brandon Scott Jones, Danielle Pinnock, Richie Moriarty, Asher Grodman, Devan Long, Sheila Carrasco, Román Zaragoza

Overview: Samantha and Jay throw caution to the wind when they convert their recently inherited country estate into a bed-and-breakfast. Call it mislaid plans. Not only is the place falling apart, but it’s also inhabited by spirits of previous residents -- whom only Samantha can see and hear.
Ghosts (2021)

CBS in the USA has a new series, Ghosts, that is a remake of a BBC series by the same name. Both shows are the same premise of a young married couple inheriting an old mansion that, while in disrepair, they intend to remodel it as a Bed-and-Breakfast. It also happens to be full of ghosts that only the wife can see.

View attachment 59041

Here's the trailer for the CBS remake.

Samantha and Jay throw caution to the wind when they convert their recently inherited country estate into a bed-and-breakfast. Call it mislaid plans. Not only is the place falling apart, but it’s also inhabited by spirits of previous residents -- whom only Samantha can see and hear.

Now here's the trailer for the original BBC version.

The crumbling country pile of Button Hall is home to numerous restless spirits who have died there over the centuries - each ghost very much a product of their time, resigned to squabbling with each other for eternity over the most inane of daily gripes. But their lives - or, rather, afterlives - are thrown into turmoil when a young urban couple - Alison and Mike - surprisingly inherit the peaceful derelict house and make plans to turn it into a bustling family hotel.

As the ghosts attempt to oust the newcomers from their home, and Mike and Alison discover the true scale of the project they've taken on, fate conspires to trap both sides in an impossible house share, where every day is, literally, a matter of life and death.

You do know you posted this in the Movies forum, right?
LOL, I was searching for the movie and ignored the tv show.

You do know you posted this in the Movies forum, right?
I do now! Oops! :D Just moved it to the right area.

I caught a little bit of the US version, it just motivates me to seek out the original version.