Drama G.I. Jane (1997)

Brittany

Mrs. Depp
Title: G.I. Jane

Tagline: Failure is not an option.

Genre: Action, Drama

Director: Ridley Scott

Cast: Demi Moore, Viggo Mortensen, Jim Caviezel, Morris Chestnut, John Michael Higgins, Josh Hopkins, Anne Bancroft, Jason Beghe, Daniel von Bargen, Scott Wilson, Kevin Gage, David Warshofsky, David Vadim, Boyd Kestner, Angel David, Lucinda Jenney

Release: 1997-08-19

Runtime: 125

Plot: A female Senator succeeds in enrolling a woman into Combined Reconnaissance Team training where everyone expects her to fail.
G.I. Jane (1997)

ok, I know it's not a new movie or anything, but I just watched it on USA last night. I had forotten what an awesome movie it is! Anyone else like it?

Ummm...Demi Moore was in it...and wasn't Viggo also...he had a small part I think. We were just discussing it on his thread.

With Demi and Viggo (esp Demi ;)) It was an amazing movie!!!

nance said:
ohhhh MAN I MISSED IT! I WAS GONNA WATCH IT IN USA TOO! :banghead:
K., very amazing indeed!

and nance, sorry! I meant to say TNT! haha, my bad. But TNT always re-runs things, so I'm sure it'll be on again.

This was on last night, and me and my girlfriend watched it! It is such a great movie!!!! I really enjoyed it.....it was my first time through the whole thing....

Brittany said:
nance said:
ohhhh MAN I MISSED IT! I WAS GONNA WATCH IT IN USA TOO! :banghead:
K., very amazing indeed!

and nance, sorry! I meant to say TNT! haha, my bad. But TNT always re-runs things, so I'm sure it'll be on again.
EEEEE :lol: well it was one of those movie channels :lol:

How many movie channels do you guys have? We only have about 5!!!

Wanna see it again...I'm in the middle of a Demi Moore obssesion at the mo, just look at my Av!

All about Madison Lee and that very sexy body *cough* err....gun....yeah, that's it!!

I wanna see GI Jane again...must go rent it, it ain't on my networks yet!

I saw it on either USA or TNT twice. Demi gave an amazing preformance!!! I was so shocked by this movie. I was expecting some stupid barbie doll meets weight lifting or something but this was seriously seriously good. I watched it three times in two days I think.... I had a horrible sun burn and I was just lieing on the couch amking every attempt possible to not move and only use the flipper to change channels. FYI for everyone never ever stand in direct sunlight behind a snow cone machine (I was helping with sell them at VBS) without sunscreen on!! Because not only do you get burnt formt he sun but the sun waves hit the glass of the machin and radiate right onto your face and arms. I have this burn still, and it's from like.... the begining of July? -_-

I went to get it from te videostore, and guess what..THEY DON'T HAVE IT!

They had it once upon a time, but soembody destroyed it! And then somebody stole the replacement copy! Somebody is seriously gunna die if I don't see that movie ASAP!

K. Ackles said:
I went to get it from te videostore, and guess what..THEY DON'T HAVE IT!

They had it once upon a time, but soembody destroyed it! And then somebody stole the replacement copy! Somebody is seriously gunna die if I don't see that movie ASAP!
Yes! Fight for it! haha, it's totally worth it. Although if you check on tnt.com or usa.com or something you might find a time when it is on because they have been showing it a lot ^_^!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database