Gilmore Girl's Spoiler

Jess is coming back for an episode in April. Apparently Rory is going to pay him a visit in Philidelphia where he and some friends are opening a business and have their living quarter's upstairs. (sounds familar)

The Kim household is going to be paid a visit by Mrs. Kim's mother...should be interesting.

These spoilers are brought to you courtesty Spoilerfix.com

YAY! God Jess was sooo hot when he came back to give Rory his book! I can't wait for him to be back!

And Mrs Kim....?? EEK, do you reckon she tortures her as much as Lane's mum does her? Can't wait... should be interesting!

Thanks for posting!

Ooooooh! :woot: The first spoiler has put me on a high for the rest of my life! :jump:

But Mrs Mrs Kim... :thud: Wonder if she's worse than Mrs Kim... :Ponder: Bet she'll have something to say about the whole Lane situation!

Mrs. Kim's mom...should be good...but I wouldn't expect anything less.

Jess coming back should be good, I love the way he gave Rory perspective about her life the last time he was on. But sounds like he might be turning into a bit of Luke with living upstairs from his business...but I don't think he will start wearing flannel shirts and a backwards baseball cap anytime soon.