Girl Scout Cookies!

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
So I'm in my office and I hear a conversation out on the floor about cookies. Girl Scout Cookies! It's that time of the year again! :eek:

Woohoo, I got my box of Thin Mints! I'll be nice and take a box of Thanks-A-Lot home for the wife but the Thin Mints... they'll stay in my desk drawer. :D

mmmmmm yummmmyyyy I like thin mints!!! But I like the lemon cremes too, do they still sell those?
Not sure. It was Thin Mints, Thanks-A-Lot (the woman said last year the same cookie was different name and in the shape of animal crackers), Carmel Delights, a couple of peanut butter offerings, and Lemonades which are a shortbread cookie in the shape of a lemon slice with lemon icing on them. I am a Thin Mint addict so I usually get those and it's the wife who gets the other flavors.

ugh... now I want a cookie
Go visit your local grocery stores or other places the Girl Scouts tend to hang out at this time of year. Nothing beats a fresh Thin Mint. If you were closer I could offer you some (or some of my sisters home baked Black Walnut Chocolate Chip cookies).

Not sure. It was Thin Mints, Thanks-A-Lot (the woman said last year the same cookie was different name and in the shape of animal crackers), Carmel Delights, a couple of peanut butter offerings, and Lemonades which are a shortbread cookie in the shape of a lemon slice with lemon icing on them. I am a Thin Mint addict so I usually get those and it's the wife who gets the other flavors.
haha same way I am with smilies! Well darn I hope they didn't do away with the lemon cremes. However, the shortbread cookie with lemon icing sounds good too. :bunny:

Go visit your local grocery stores or other places the Girl Scouts tend to hang out at this time of year. Nothing beats a fresh Thin Mint. If you were closer I could offer you some (or some of my sisters home baked Black Walnut Chocolate Chip cookies).
Oh I will! They're hanging out in front of my grocery store this week, so I'll be stocking up :bunny:

Ah, today has turned into a good day. Some Ramen (well, actually Nissin) Cup Noodles for lunch, some Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies for dessert, and Diet Dr. Pepper to wash it down.

It's no wonder my doctor is always getting on my case. :P

Back