Girlfriends

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALIASX

Cadet
Hi I can answer your questions I know it may sound geekey but I have alot of Friends that are girls and about three that are males. I'm a lady's man! If you have any quesstions about them or Realationship problems.

ok there is this boy i really really like, but the thing is things just ended with his ex-girlfriend. And he lives like 1/2 away and i only see him at youth group events. The thing is i think i could really have something with him, what should i do? I mean maybe he wont like it if i ask him, what do guys tend to like?

You should go up to him and Definatley FLIRT. And later on in front of him and other people ask him if he likes you and laugh after you say it and if he says Yes this worked and if he says No he might be lying or he meant it. So if he says No go up and ask him privatley and if he ask you why you asked him that say you thought he was checking you out a minute or two ago. Good luck!

VaughnFan13 said:
Hmmm...interesting...how would a guy let one of his girl friends know he likes her? just wondering...
well..there are many different hints:
1. you continuosly catch him looking at you
2. He calls you all the time and wants to hang out
3. whenever you talk to him he gets uncomfortable or looks away constantly

there are tons more, just not on the top of my head. #3 could actually mean something completely different, he might be embarassed to be seen talking to you. SOrry, not much help. And Chloe, hes definetly into you if he feels cofortable singing to you.

AgentNicBristow said:
VaughnFan13 said:
Hmmm...interesting...how would a guy let one of his girl friends know he likes her? just wondering...
well..there are many different hints:
1. you continuosly catch him looking at you
2. He calls you all the time and wants to hang out
3. whenever you talk to him he gets uncomfortable or looks away constantly

there are tons more, just not on the top of my head. #3 could actually mean something completely different, he might be embarassed to be seen talking to you. SOrry, not much help. And Chloe, hes definetly into you if he feels cofortable singing to you.
thanks so much! I hope he is the only thing is he is on the rebound i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back