GIRLS and guys I NEED HELP

ask the girl NOT him...my friend did asked him and it didn't turn out good.... i would spy... probably just because of alias but you really shouldn't spy

ok guys get this i was so worried about the whole cheating thing that i forgot about my birth day get this he was planning a suprise party and they didn't want me to find out so they ALL made up a story to keep me out of suspision. And i know that was it because hes acting normal again and i told him about hall this worring thing and he said something that made me cry so i know hes telling the truth because when i got home he called me and talked for over 4 hours on the phone <hate to see the bill> and the girl was put in as a distraction. they wanted to suprise me well they did. and the only reason they had to come up with a story was because other wise i would have found out. My bestfriend even had to lie to me and she told me its was torcher.........but everything is ok and thanks for all the help.

catie+jason= :love: :D
sorry but my mom took jason away so i'm VERY bored thanks again!!!!!!!

^_^ whoo that must be a big relief for you!!! I'm glad he wasn't cheating on you :smiley: lol that's really sweet to make it a surprise. He sure had ya going there didn't he? :smiley: ^_^

Back