Girls Q&A for Guys

Nick_dj

Cadet
:D I was chatting with my Asha and some friends last night, and they were always asking what we guys think of them and why? Well, I think it'd be cool if I do that for you ladies.

Haha. This is what i was asking one of my guy friend the other days. One question...what do guys really look for in a girl? Another, do guys usually talk about who they like with their friends?

:blush: Well, that is the one thing every girl wants to know. Its different for every guy I know, personally I think a girl, needs to sweet, have a sense of humor, love sports, and looks don't matter to me and a christian. :cool: Oh ya we talk about who we like all the time, what do you think we talk about food? jk Anymore??

Nick said:
:blush: Well, that is the one thing every girl wants to know. Its different for every guy I know, personally I think a girl, needs to sweet, have a sense of humor, love sports, and looks don't matter to me and a christian. :cool: Oh ya we talk about who we like all the time, what do you think we talk about food? jk Anymore??
haha, i dont know what guys talk about! i know some guys who'll only talk about this video game :blink: , so who knows? Anyways, how would a girl know if a guy liked her? How does a guy let the girl know?

And guys talk about who they like all the time? ^_^ Sounds sorta like some of the convos i have with my friends. Except, we spy on the guy that one of us likes. :smiley: We'll watch the guy for her, and try to figure out if we think he's interested in anyone, or what his interests are...haha. Once, we were in the mall and we saw our friend's crush, so we followed him. We followed him and his mom and sister into Macy's and up to the second floor and we were just looking at him and laughing hysterically while our friend was all like, "what if he sees us? He's going to think we're psycho!" But it was fun...do guys do anything like that? :D

VaughnFan13 said:
Anyways, how would a girl know if a guy liked her? How does a guy let the girl know?
:rolleyes: Well, How does a girl let a guy know they like them, no to brag, but girls think I'm attractive. They write notes asking when is a hockey game, some get there friends to see if I am singe(which I am not), and others just talk casual to me. For me, I let girl know I like them just by flirting with them so much they'll think I am stalking them, ask them out, and just get to know them more. Shhh, I went to all of Asha's cross country games and I hated them but still so.

lol...wow thats sound like what a girl would do I went out with this guy who played soccor I hated going to his game cuz it was so freaking cold but I went to support him and to let him know I care

~KM

Sam, I am sure you had a few girls.

Ok I took this girl Devin, out for a date. This girl was a sweetie and like sports. We decided to attend a HS bball game. Yeah, well turns out her ex was on the team, she has broken up with him and used me to get him pissed off. Well, I hate when ppl do things like that so I called her a bi*ch and left her. The preppy jocks thought it was uncool after the game so I got beat up. Yeah so keep your mouth shut and enjoy the nite and never go out with that person again.

Nick said:

Ok I took this girl Devin, out for a date. This girl was a sweetie and like sports. We decided to attend a HS bball game. Yeah, well turns out her ex was on the team, she has broken up with him and used me to get him pissed off. Well, I hate when ppl do things like that so I called her a bi*ch and left her. The preppy jocks thought it was uncool after the game so I got beat up. Yeah so keep your mouth shut and enjoy the nite and never go out with that person again.
that sucks... she sounds like a b*tch

Ok not all guys are a like. But I am straight out honest with people. I usually go out with any girl, looks dont matter to me a lot. i tell them that there beautiful adn if they aren't like jennifer garner. I say something else like your sweet or I like your humor. I am always truthful to my girlfriends.

Nick said:

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>0</span>, I mean <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>0</span> girlfriends.....

not really. I don't need any help. I've actually found the right girl, but she lives far away. I'm not a smooth talker or anything like that. I am who I am.

Back